Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The KahnBUG

I reported the bug to support when it appeared the 1st time... no response..... and no bug fix ... this is the 3rd or 4th nomads the bug is still there...... the rage points don't add up visualby at the tower.. so it's very hard to keep trak on when the tower is going to lvl up

Dunno what they're doing at GGE gevelopers team.... but I'm sure they're going to put changes in soon..... because a bug like this is only going to happen when they start messing with an event
Soul4Life2 @ nl 1

Comments

• khan rage and tablet rewards have significantly went down lst 2 previous rounds, (the amount awarded per hit)
    Now if you load tools in all waves u only get about a max of 1200 tablets,, a month ago it was over 2k
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,287
    @Soul4Life2 (NL1) thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll ask the team what the deal is.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 332
    Crom Cruach, you're welcome
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • The Khan Camp is buggered....... AGAIN !!!!
    AmazingBrian7 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    edited 29.05.2020
    can't attack kahncamp again

it doesn't count up.
    there are several tickets about it unanswered and still nothing done about it 

PLEASE stop telling silly stories  about kahn is here blablabla, whe want kahn to be fixt i think
    flug @ nl 1
  • freezzz (NL1)freezzz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 32
    congrats GGE for messing up again :(

• Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    really    no time reset again on the kahn.?????   come on people ... not rocket science.  load the right program !
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    Oh we did a new update maybe should have checked that, ahh well dont worry they will still buy sh*t 
    kev21 @ en 1
  • Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    Same here; very annoying. 
    @Soul4Life2 (NL1) thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll ask the team what the deal is.
    may i bring to your attention that the bugs are still here ? again fot the how maniest time?

flug @ nl 1
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    Hi guys,

We're really sorry about this. We've already passed information about this bug to the necessary people, so at this time it's just a matter of being patient and waiting for a hotfix to be rolled out.

I'm sorry we can't do more, as we know that Khan is a vital part of nomad gameplay for level 70s.
  • Big Ste (GB1)Big Ste (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25
    Hi guys,

We're really sorry about this. We've already passed information about this bug to the necessary people, so at this time it's just a matter of being patient and waiting for a hotfix to be rolled out.

I'm sorry we can't do more, as we know that Khan is a vital part of nomad gameplay for level 70s.

like sams?
    Big Ste @ en 1
    Hi guys,

4 noms events  in a row the same bug and you ask to be patience??????????????????????    as you can read above there  are made tickets 4 times wich are still unanswered  so i don't know what to think now.

flug @ nl 1
  • We want samourai!!
    We want samourai!!
    you ain't gonna get it , maybe, read carefully, maybe next month
    flug @ nl 1
  • Hi guys,

this is the 4th time now how hard can it be  to fix it and what about the promise of the sams after the update that was made by crom and also where are we to get all the extra tools needed for the extra runs of the extra nomad runs
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Maybe GGS should focus on fixing this mess they have made instead of making new deco's.
    I will now finish lower than intended as i am not going to play this glitchy nomad event.
    Rise up guys don't play or spend until they fix it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
  • Hi guys,

This has is going on for weeks now get it fixed. people have invested money and you guys dont care but to make more money
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 211
    Time skips cannot be used on Khan now. This is a new one. 
    kajacro @ en 1
  • Maybe GGS should focus on fixing this mess they have made instead of making new deco's.
    I will now finish lower than intended as i am not going to play this glitchy nomad event.
    Rise up guys don't play or spend until they fix it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
    i agree time to fix or remove it until it is fixed

itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.