Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Release Soilders

Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
Lets say you have 5000 troops eating your food 500 food units per hour. You dont have any coins to attack RBCS. You might just keep on sending food into your outpost, but I have a better way. You can release them.
Releasing troops mean that you will give them up for coins for fraction of their value (GGE can pick that) There can even be a option that says "Release troops with full value for XX Rubies. I will accpet any cricstim. Tell me wat you think!
Post edited by Jas9824 on
19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
#TheDreamLivesOn

Comments

• NationConquerorNationConqueror Posts: 2,273
    edited 08.11.2013
    Suggested many times, and though I agree, others just say "Attack rbcs!"
    Stars of the Desert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In the desert by day, drought and dreadful blistering seas of fire-sand leech the life out of those with brittle wills. However, not all that is terrible such as this sea of flames is wholly horrendous. He who has survived the day will find refuge in the desert at night, with cool air and the many stars of the sky to keep him company.

The stars shall guide us to the oasis, to sanctuary, to refuge. We have no reason to fear.
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 08.11.2013
    Suggested many times, and though I agree, others just say "Attack rbcs!"

its not one of the common one though
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • How does one release troops? I get so many additional troops as rewards because my alliance just keeps on attacking targets and I can't keep my food production up to maintain them.
    Backflipboy @ au 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 553
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • we use the discharge option !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
This discussion has been closed.