Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Expending the Pact System

sdffds2 (NL1)sdffds2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4
I would suggest to expend the pact system, 

i mean what is the benifit of having a pact with another Alliance? you cant really help each other,
yeah you can declare war to a alliance at the same time but you cant really support each other, 

i also find it hard to communicate with a alliance who my alliance has a pact with but thats my personal oppinion.

you can add things like:

A new horn, whitch appears when the other alliance got attacked.
You are able to support the other alliance with defenders.
You have an appart chat where every member which has the rights to commit diplomacy can chat with each other.

I hope this will be added to the game.

Comments

• That would be wrong on all counts. What you are suggesting is an unlimited number of pacts for alliances and that is one hell of a slippery slope. There will come a time when you can no longer attack any player because they are pacted with another alliance. Think about it, this is a war game and as such, the fewer pacts alliances have, the better.

• sdffds2 (NL1)sdffds2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4
    At first, the amount of pacts any alliance can have isn't unlimited,

and yes if they would add this kinda system into the game they would have to reduce the maximum pacts every Alliance can have,

but tell me, why would a alliance have a pact with another? just so the members cant attack each other?

and i thougth that in this game you should think realistisc, i dont think the pact system is realistic in any way.

and exaclty as you said, this is a war game, if there where real kingdoms fighting in the past, you think they could't send they're friends support? exactly
  • Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    edited 13.05.2020

and exaclty as you said, this is a war game, if there where real kingdoms fighting in the past, you think they could't send they're friends support? exactly
    a) You can already send friends support, the fact that you can have up to 64 allies is already unrealistic
    b) It isn't like an alliance is a 'kingdom' that has friends, an alliance is a group of 'kingdoms' that have agreed to support each other
    c) Pacts are just agreements between groups of kingdoms to not attack each other and maybe to help each other 

Finally the implications of this idea are disastrous, why would anyone need more support? PvP is already unbalanced towards defenders, adding a system like this would make it all but impossible for any attacker to ever win.

Think about what you say before you say it.
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    my guess is that that isnt even possible, I have seen few 300-400 mass attacks and seems like browser just cant handle it and if there was other alliances horns also, most of the players browsers would just stop working.

• Zephyrus (GB1)Zephyrus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 159
    They support within a active fullish alliance is already stupid good. Support pacts will make the game even more boring.
    This should never be implemented to attempt at keeping a balance within the game.

Point of pacts is to help in wars.... Defend assets, send resources even declare to out number the enemy.

I stand alone, Guess I knew it all along
  • sdffds2 (NL1)sdffds2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4
    U guys dont get it do ya?

if this kinda system wil be added the top 10 alliances have a chance to defeat the huge leading alliance in their server, i play on NL1 and the number 1 is undefeateble, the best rob wales of the server are in that alliance, there are a few others but against Legion they dont stand a chance, 

i guess this kinda Alliances are all over the game.
    balance is already ruined in this game.

and tell me, how do you wanna help a alliance you have a pact with?
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    U guys dont get it do ya?

if this kinda system wil be added the top 10 alliances have a chance to defeat the huge leading alliance in their server, i play on NL1 and the number 1 is undefeateble, the best rob wales of the server are in that alliance, there are a few others but against Legion they dont stand a chance, 

i guess this kinda Alliances are all over the game.
    balance is already ruined in this game.

and tell me, how do you wanna help a alliance you have a pact with?
    I guess you're not the one getting it. Whos to say that your top 9 alliances wont team up and beat the hell out of your alliance? Imagine a family of 3 alliances in the top 10 who constantly just help defend each other getting in probably 300k per normal attack, if they want to take a capital, lets put 5 mill in that. Things don't always happen how you like them to happen.
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

This is an idea the top 10 alliances would form a pack killing PvP.

• i mean what is the benifit of having a pact with another Alliance? you cant really help each other,
    yeah you can declare war to a alliance at the same time but you cant really support each other, 

i also find it hard to communicate with a alliance who my alliance has a pact with but thats my personal oppinion.

you can add things like:

You have an appart chat where every member which has the rights to commit diplomacy can chat with each other.

I hope this will be added to the game.","bodyRaw":"I would suggest to expend the pact system, 

i mean what is the benifit of having a pact with another Alliance? you cant really help each other,

you can add things like:

I hope this will be added to the game.","format":"wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2020-05-12T16:31:59+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":552057,"name":"sdffds2 (NL1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025127\/uploads\/userpics\/628\/n6RGGO17XO0Y5.jpg","dateLastActive":"2020-05-18T16:31:17+00:00"},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":true,"showPostLink":true,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/discussion\/373946\/expending-the-pact-system","embedType":"quote","name":"Expending the Pact System"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/373946/expending-the-pact-system

This is an idea the top 10 alliances would form a pack killing PvP.

The PvP has been dead for years, expanding a new pact system would be the final nail. The day PvP was killed was when they decided not only introduce a new rank after "King", but also when the first "artificial glory", event was launched against the Foreign Invaders. I mean, what you see today for the "Alliance Tournament", was never like the original Alliance tournament where alliances went against other alliances to win glory points. Nowadays, a player could easily get the equivalent of 750+ hits in the old days, just by hitting one decent FI with 9 waves and it is getting ridiculous.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file