Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Changes to subscription prices?

Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
edited 26.01.2019 in Players ask Players
Anyone else noticed that the subscription prices have changed?

Player Sub 2 gone from £10 to £15.
Alliance Sub gone from £2.50 to £5.

Can't check sub 1 as already own it, if anyone has a screenshot who doesn't own it, can you please show me the new price of it?

Not seen anything on forums about subscription price changes, gge done it behind our backs? 

http://prntscr.com/mcg6s7

Comments

• Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Legal team need to speak up, cant change prices without giving notification about it.
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Prices are still the same for me, i haven't noticed any change. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    edited 26.01.2019
    Havent heard of anyone actually charged more yet, but ive unsubbed just in case but ive had enough of random changes and price increases

the unsubscribe link is in the email receipt you get sent
    Post edited by STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) on
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,010
    Still same in €

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,840
    Any more news on this?

Prices in GBP have doubled for alliance subscription and the Player 1 subscription, and increased 50% for the player 2 subscription.

All i can say is you better not be thinking of taking double the amount of money out of my account, I subscribed at the initial prices, not at any price you decide to charge this week!!!!

With such a huge increase in subscription amounts you would have thought that you would have the decency to inform players of such a change.  

some of the subscriptions were of debatable value in the first place, but at 100% price increase!!  Really ?

I will wait and see what the subscription comes through at I was seriously considering cancelling it at the origional price as I couldnt really see the value.  But now if its at the higher price it will be a no brainer.

Unbelievable that GGE tried to sneak such a massive increase through un noticed, its a shocking way of doing business.  A really dirty underhand way of conducting yourself.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 267
    Any more news on this?

Prices in GBP have doubled for alliance subscription and the Player 1 subscription, and increased 50% for the player 2 subscription.

All i can say is you better not be thinking of taking double the amount of money out of my account, I subscribed at the initial prices, not at any price you decide to charge this week!!!!

With such a huge increase in subscription amounts you would have thought that you would have the decency to inform players of such a change.  

some of the subscriptions were of debatable value in the first place, but at 100% price increase!!  Really ?

I will wait and see what the subscription comes through at I was seriously considering cancelling it at the origional price as I couldnt really see the value.  But now if its at the higher price it will be a no brainer.

Unbelievable that GGE tried to sneak such a massive increase through un noticed, its a shocking way of doing business.  A really dirty underhand way of conducting yourself.  
    My player 1 subscription came out today at the same price.  But as Phillt says if it does increase I will cancel and also call back any money that I have not agreed to pay even if it means I am banned.   
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    I sent an email to gge support about this, got a response saying that if you are already subbed at the original prices then you will be only charged at these prices. However, if you subscribe under the new prices you will pay the new prices.

So if you already subbed and would like to stay subbed by paying for the original prices, don't unsubscribe otherwise you will have to resub under the new prices.

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,840
    I will be very interested to see how many subscriptions they get at the new price!!  I thought the old price was too high, certainly for some of them!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • The more  you buy they up the prices
  • That's odd that they would change the prices to only one server. I checked mine and they're still the same.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 140
    If you bought the subscription when it was, say, £5, you will always pay £5 for it, even if it has changed.

The current price for player 1 is £10. Anyone getting that subscription now will pay £10 per month. Anyone who bought the player 1 sub when it was £5 will pay £5 for it.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

Sign In to comment.