Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

rv spawn

deathfish (US1)deathfish (US1) US1 Posts: 7
edited 04.08.2015 in Players ask Players
how often do rv's spawn in winter? I'm having a hard time finding any.
Post edited by deathfish (US1) on
deathfish @ usa 1

Comments

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 03.08.2015
    They spawn when new players join the kingdom. The new players have to spawn on a new area of the map, not on ruins, in order for new RVs to spawn.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 03.08.2015
    If the number of players going to Everwinter increases more than players leave Everwinter, RVs will spawn. :)
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 03.08.2015
    Graycat3 wrote: »
    If the number of players going to Everwinter increases more than players leave Everwinter, RVs will spawn. :)

The only way to leave Everwinter is to quit the game and let your castle fall to ruins.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    edited 03.08.2015
    The only way to leave Everwinter is to quit the game and let your castle fall to ruins.

exactly, and players do leave the game
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,122
    edited 04.08.2015

I've been on northern edge for 15 months. There gave been no spawns above me. I think EW is pretty stable in player numbers, as many joining as leaving, so no new RVs for ages. I think this is why gge are letting some players join early.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 04.08.2015
    Lord Roj wrote: »
    I've been on northern edge for 15 months. There gave been no spawns above me. I think EW is pretty stable in player numbers, as many joining as leaving, so no new RVs for ages. I think this is why gge are letting some players join early.
    But still, players are leaving. :(
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    edited 04.08.2015
    maybe is GGE got they act together and stopped being a EA or Konami
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 04.08.2015
    EA or Konami?
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,796
    edited 04.08.2015
    Rajan37 wrote: »
    EA or Konami?

yes EA cash grabs and konami's treatment of workers
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) GB1 Posts: 178
    When players leave everwinter, the alliances take over the RV's they never fall into ruins or are empty, and you try to take one of those RV's and see what happens. Alliances tell you they are theirs and not open for occupying. I'm sure they know when and where they are spawning as well, which is why big alliances get even bigger. They also use the system to pull in new members that need RV's
  • help me find RV pls
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 140
    Honestly, you should be investing in private RVs. Not only can they never be stolen, at max level they have a larger increase on productivity than public rvs do.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 295

I know but there are other things I want to spend my tokens on.

• I know but there are other things I want to spend my tokens on.

@Kyriakos (GB1) is absolutely spot on though. You have to prioritise things in order. For each and every castle you have, be it in green, ice, sands and fire, you need defenders. With todays relic comms, the amount of defenders needed for each castle now has to increase due to the number of troops per wave, the number of waves, the type of troop used and also the percentage that ranged, melee and cy has to offer. In the old days, you could predict how many defs would be good enough to hold a 90/90 comm with no worries, today, with the relic pieces, it is getting harder to predict the number of defenders needed to be able to win (even if you don't hold the wall) especially in the courtyard. Therefore, some things are done at a lower level with the nomads/sams. You need to be able to shore up your defences with the best tools you can buy via tokens or rubies. However, what kyriakos is talking about is high food productivity. This is very important since if you are away from your game for long periods, you need to be sure that you have enough food for your defenders. 

The Private RVs give you 10% more than the public rvs do. With having 10% more, this gives you a massive 400% overall food prod, compared to the public food rv production of 300%. Therefore, it is sort of going back to the old days when players were able to have 15 food rvs (450% food prod overall) until GGE decided not only to reduce the number of public rvs, but also introduce an rv cap. Anyway, if I was to give some advice to a new player going into any new realm, I would advise them to start off with making sure the defs are in place, then try and get some private rvs when they can as they will become extremely important in the later levels. The horsetails for glory are the least most important as the glory will come later. Remember that an alliance is only as strong as its weakest link. If you have a player who is not defensively sound anywhere, then he will be considered the weakest link and will be farmed by all and sundry.

Sign In to comment.