Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Report jard

Hello I want to report a player jard propably fraud , scamming players and selling account which violates the terms of playing this game.

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    I'll be the middleman if you want keep the money safeguarded and all that : ) 
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 140
    @StrongCommander (US1)

Please report this to support, rather than the forums. It's nice to raise awareness, but nothing will get done if you go through forums.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,731
    Most servers have at least one person trying to scam people this way.

Some more subtle than others...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,279
    @StrongCommander (US1) Thanks for letting us know. Sadly there are a lot of players in our games that prey on other players. First of all never share your password. After that please make sure to report these players to us on the support system.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • kon has the best game money can buy

gge may as well just give them the keys to their business 

gge is not making the game fair for peeps who dont buy mass rubys and definately not looking out for the lil guys 
    ruby whales rule the server thats what gge wants i guess 

i got one for ya .....move those a-holes to a different server where there are other whales for them to war with 
    and leave the regular players alone to have fun

if there are no players left on this server then what will gge do with their ruby whales huh?

the game is no longer fair for regular players because u place no restrictions on the bullys 
    good luck gge finding more people to join .......your a bunch of money grubbing idiots that onlys cares about money and not fairness in game .......its been proven over and over by many .......how many people quitting the game will it take for you sobs to wake up and stop bots and bullys and put restrictions on whales per team 
  • kon has the best game money can buy

gge is not making the game fair for peeps who dont buy mass rubys and definately not looking out for the lil guys 

i got one for ya .....move those a-holes to a different server where there are other whales for them to war with 

if there are no players left on this server then what will gge do with their ruby whales huh?

the game is no longer fair for regular players because u place no restrictions on the bullys 
    good luck gge finding more people to join .......your a bunch of money grubbing idiots that onlys cares about money and not fairness in game .......its been proven over and over by many .......how many people quitting the game will it take for you sobs to wake up and stop bots and bullys and put restrictions on whales per team 
    How many might points does KoN have? Now compare the alliance might points to an alliance like RAWSIDE who have around 380 million might points, with some players regularly on 9-10 million might points each. RAWSIDE also produce more food too so, even more attackers than KoN. KoN is only good as it is a very large network of alliances, but RAWSIDE every day.

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 311
    kon has the best game money can buy

KON is dead lmao....
    yes
  • tsr (AU1)tsr (AU1) AU1 Posts: 22
    kon has the best game money can buy

i totally agree  with  the sentiment expressed i have just  completed another survey  sent out  where they  again mention  fairness to all  but nowhere do they give you a chance to comment  the total lack of  fairness is especially obvious in foreign lords / bloodcrows  where i go through  several  events  without getting decent  targets  99% of mine  seem to be in the 500 range and  others  even  in my alliance  who  regularly  spend  money on the game seem to get an abundance of  5 to 8k ones   show me a level 70  who only has 500 defenders in their main  and ill believe you provide  realistic targets  i also  spend  some money  on the game  but obviously not  enough to satisfy  gge
    tsr @ au 1
Sign In to comment.