Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What's a castle without citizens?

We all have big castles, but wtCrom r we doing in this game anymore?

A castles has citizens, the kings aim to control them and avoid foreign powers taking control of that land and *those citizens*.

In this game you dont even bother doing dwelling quests when starting off most of the time if ur aiming high.

dwellings, citizens, need a big boost. maybe some sort of research which gives u like a stupid amount of coins when you have dwellings. like theres no point of them rn but there should be otherwise wtf r we protecting.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

Comments

• The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 632
    just wanna say, e.g lets say u boost the amount of coins to like 100k coins *per citizen* (and u can also buff the negative to po they do **Dont make this a dumb relic building please!!!** the ability to place them on storm islands etc. should be removed obviously as there are those such exploits to this.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 920
    edited 07.05.2020
    I think too late for that.  The dwelling ship sailed a loooonnnng time ago.  I noticed that as a problem from the get go.  Really each type of building should have had a people requirement per level of the building after level 1.  Level one buildings would have the owner, if you will, living in it and subsequent levels would be 'employees' that live elsewhere.  Would have made dwellings an important part of a castle....
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 140
    Even if I got 100k coins per citizen, you would not be able to convince me to replace decorative items with dwellings.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• The only real benefit of dwellings at this point is the building item that reduces the number of units lost after a defensive battle. You can only have 3 of those per castle though, which totals 15% per castle at the highest level.

23.jpg
Sign In to comment.