Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Game has been hacked again

I was just noticing, that the game appears to have been hacked once again. I am seeing a great number of accounts that have no Alliance ,and when you check  them out there are no castles but they have ranking. 

This is the 3rd of 4th time this has occurred as I can remember. I am not sure what issues it causes but I am again letting you know that it has happened. 

Comments

• They are in the process of going into ruins. Usually GGE hides these but right now they are working a lot of things out.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• I find that a lot of people blame things on a hack simply because they don't understand them.  I don't know what is causing what you see but unless it involves making money it isn't likely.
  • Might be a bug in the system. 
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
    A bug in GGE software??!!!  Could that actually happen?  Next you will be saying the Easter bunny isn't real.
    A bug in GGE software??!!!  Could that actually happen?  Next you will be saying the Easter bunny isn't real.
    The Easter bunny is real. And the bunny is a ninja
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Might be a bug in the system. 
    The Easter bunny is real. And the bunny is a ninja
    I thought he was chocolate?  I say WAS because, well...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file