Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Khan cooldown bug

124»

Comments

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    you got no chance of gge giving you compensation they can't even give an explanation no comunication think all the mods suffer from ostrich syndrome
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Alina_1982 (RO1)Alina_1982 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 280
    you got no chance of gge giving you compensation they can't even give an explanation no comunication think all the mods suffer from ostrich syndrome
    it's free to dream :smiley: I hope that Mr. Khan will recover today from this serious illness he suffers from :smiley:
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    The bug is fixed. I refreshed a minute ago and now it is working 
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • miriam (SKN1)miriam (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 42
    not for me :( maybe after jumping out and in ?
    miriam @ skn 1
  • Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 161
    and not for me, even after jumping in and out
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    Utter silence about how the latest bug will be fixed and nothing about compensation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    For me, the cooldown bug seems to be fixed at the moment. Thank you GGS.
    Now we just need the spy bug to be fixed and I will start feeling comfortable again.

Thanks in advance.
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • A compensation package was promised and a time for it was set but that time came and went and no compensation.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,467
    The compensation package had to be rolled out, there were some dificulties with this.
    As far as I know the gift should be in everyone's account by now.

If any of you still have trouble with using skips, please clear your cookies and cache and then restart your game,
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 211
    @Poseidon X Angel is it possible that the problem with defences will actually be fixed sometime soon... so we can actually use the gift package to a proper advantage up catching up to the points total we'd expect to be at by this stage of the event, rather than just making it feel a bit better?
    "However we so far have not been able to fix an issue whereby the Nomad defences reset after each attack. We are still working on this and hope to have a fix in place soon."
    kajacro @ en 1
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    Running mass incomings right now, got 100 rage away from taunting, used my 24h skip and what do you know. 10 no battle reports and me rushing to find out whats going on. So wasted 3, 24h skips and 1.2k rage banners, which results me in losing a lot of points in the long run.
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,467
    In case you still have issues with skipping the cooldown timer, please tell me which number you see at the buttom of the settings tab, it should look something like this: 
    http://prntscr.com/s8ixv1

• Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file