Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Khan cooldown bug

Comments

• Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    GoodGlitchEmpire strikes again...
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • They never respond with the famed German efficiency though lol
    They are not owned by Germans anymore.  Don't quite remember but it may be a Swede.
  • molly1 (SKN1)molly1 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    We can still not attack khan, because we can not turn out the fire there 
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Even better, it appears to only affect some of us. 

So some are getting a major advantage while the rest of us wait for a "fix". And will be stuffed the entire event because we can't catch up. 

Nice work again, GGE. Well done. But do please introduce yet a new tool that does the same thing as all the others but makes it hard to find what we are wanting to use. I'm sure that will make us all happier about the bugs. 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Roptaman (NL1)Roptaman (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    Indeed, what extremely unfair this is!
    We (the players with the bugs) expect compensation for this.
    Or a complete reset of the Nomad event! With bugs for no one, instead of bugs for a part of the players!!
  • After home time in germany probably gone now won't be looked at til tomorrow !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Valiant (GB1)Valiant (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Indeed, what extremely unfair this is!
    Or a complete reset of the Nomad event! With bugs for no one, instead of bugs for a part of the players!!
    Honestly what compensation can even be given. I just want a game that isn't riddled with bugs. Also did not realise that it's only affecting some of us, that's not great at all :(
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    From the Polish forum at 17:23:

Jak wiecie nie działają pominięcia Chana ,za co mogę w imieniu zespołu tylko przeprosić  , jednak zespół pracuje nad poprawką  lecz aktualizacja będzie dopiero jutro przestój w grze zajmie około do 30 minut . co do czasu aktualizacji będę jeszcze informowała .

Translated in English:

As you know, Khan's omissions do not work, for which I can only apologize on behalf of the team. However, the team is working on a fix, but the update will not be until tomorrow. Downtime from the game will take about 30 minutes. 
    I will keep you informed about the update time.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 24
    The issue is being worked on.
    And when will it be fixed? Evening now!
  • TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 24
    That is fine but it is costing time and reducing our positions in the games event
    Not fine at all, the Khan castle change all the time so spy report is not valid
  • tsr (AU1)tsr (AU1) AU1 Posts: 22
    perhaps seeing as its a bug introduced by gge the prizes for the khan event  should be given to all as a token of goodwill and not just to the lucky few who are not affected
    tsr @ au 1
  • Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 67
    I sent an email to support last night regarding the Khan cooldown issue about an hour into the event starting.

This has severely affected play, personal and alliance standing in this event. GGE need to compensate for the loss of medals able to be won now that time in this event has been wasted to complete the outcome  to both members and alliance.

tsr (AU1) said:
    perhaps seeing as its a bug introduced by gge the prizes for the khan event  should be given to all as a token of goodwill and not just to the lucky few who are not affected
    I think tsr's idea is worth thinking about.

I remember the days before the sale of GGE when we were given lots of freebies for issues with programming and gifts which benefited players on a regular basis.. a gift box would appear for every day of Easter, for the 5 days of Christmas... nowdays you are lucky if you can buy some offer up for grabs at a cheaper rate.  

Compensation needs to be something worth while for this issue.
    Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • I usually take the GGS company line because the purpose of a company is to make money for the owners but seriously, don't you guys play test things before putting them into production?  I would have been fired if I was that careless.
  • Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    I purchased a nomad event package this morning only to find out the Khan doesn't skip. I'm astounded that this company still exists with the amount of problems with programming you guys have. You would think that you'd have some one test the game for a week or longer to find any bugs before you released something new into the game rather than just deploy the new piece of the game and cross your fingers.
    Johnny40 @ au 1
  • tsr (AU1)tsr (AU1) AU1 Posts: 22
    I usually take the GGS company line because the purpose of a company is to make money for the owners but seriously, don't you guys play test things before putting them into production?  I would have been fired if I was that careless.
    Agreed however the best way to make money for your company is to provide good service to your customer  and this is one important fact that gge seems to have forgotten for  rarely do they listen to their customers on many points that have been raised to them  it seems the only fairness they are genuinely interested in is to obtain a fairly good bank balance
    tsr @ au 1
  • I can write code better than you idiots are writing it. Seriously what are you paying these guys for. You do one update and we get 5-6 bugs every times, and often costly ones. First we couldnt send support after we espoed a castle and now many of us are at a huge disadvantage in the nomads. Tired of this bs we constantly deal with, I dont need to take this when I can easily go play a bug free game elsewhere.
  • Indeed, what extremely unfair this is!

• like gge is gonna give us anything,,,, laughable,,,all they seem to do is take,, and if offering anything it comes with hefty ruby price,, i mean c'mon,, selling million ruby sets,, that's outrageous,, as long as they get their's they could care less,, would like to see a list of who WASN'T affected by bug,,, screw that,, this a whole ant farm happening,,between cooldown problem, and then the ripping us of on tablets and rage with our tools we bought and some buying boosts,,, they really screwed the whole dogpound in this one.
  • I thought you might have fixed the bug with the khan after 16 hours. bought a package and worth nothing without khan working

Not impressed
    Saff
  • Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    Vielleicht verstehen sie kein Englisch
    Johnny40 @ au 1
Sign In to comment.