Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Khan cooldown bug

Comments

• Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 337
    I wonder if we are  getting any response from either a moderator or support. so far nothing and the problem still exists

Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • nuggyplayz (INT1)nuggyplayz (INT1) INT1 Posts: 28
    The issue is being worked on.
    I hope it will be fixed soon, i bought khan booster and now its basically useless ._.
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    Same problem here, strange enough I see players who already have 137k or more points. 
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    We will have a fix in place shortly. Thanks for your patience.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,324
    I wonder if we are  getting any response from either a moderator or support. so far nothing and the problem still exists

I forgot to answer the people in this thread. I was quite busy this morning. I have acknowledged the existence of this bug in another thread and also notified the users there that a fix is in the making.
  • Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 161
    Lets hope my £19.99 is refunded or another booster is offered to me.
  • Will I be compensated for the loss of being unable to get khan tablets since this is my only time to play??? Will not get medal because of this!!!!!!!!
    Tony Burton @ usa 1
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    Hopefully whole khan event gets reset and kingdom league reset...
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 264
    Khan camp is constantly changing too no point sending spies
  • The Game is becoming a turd show, I have never experienced so much disturbance. Seems to me that the game is on its way out....The developers have chosen not to support the game....Sad!!!
  • Alina_1982 (RO1)Alina_1982 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 280
    edited 28.04.2020
  • Same here, but the goofy specials are working fine, which is the gge priority,

on Ro1 we dont have modeartor;)))) suport in Ro no... just BUG Mafia:)))
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    We are in the process of hiring a new one.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • i tried couple hits on khan, and i.e. sent all waves with the blue chest for tablet AND rage,, gave me 600 tablets, and 600 rage??  that is WAY off from all other previous rounds. Also tried another with Rage banners on all waves too,, got less rage than the one with chests,,, 390!!!!!  that is a rip off.. needs to be addressed along with the cool down issue. not wasting anymore of my tools as sent yet another with 1st wave tools full only,, and scored just somewhat lower,,
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 147
    edited 28.04.2020
    Also, if you wait for it to reset, the setup does not match the spy report so losses are high.

edit: if you keep spying it the setup is changing constantly. the battle report losses don't even match the attack I send.
    Domlin @ usa 1
  • Valiant (GB1)Valiant (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    A whole day wasted pretty much, was wanting to do the khan so i can at least compete but hey ho. Took a break from the game a few months back and feeling a much longer one coming.
    We are in the process of hiring a new one.
    and Khan? is in vacation this round?
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 295
    Look like nothing is fixed yet, I cannot even see how long I must wait before I can attack the Khan again.

Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • There is no skip for khan cool down and now all of a sudden nomad camps have a cool down now ??????
    Still waiting on rewards from outer realm also.............. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file