Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Khan cooldown bug

Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
edited 28.04.2020 in Technical Assistance
When the khan camp is hit it doesn't give the option to skip the cooldown and goes straight into attack set up, yet the khan camp still requires a cool down.
Post edited by Dudester (INT1) on

Comments

• nuggyplayz (INT1)nuggyplayz (INT1) INT1 Posts: 28
    yea
  • Hun88 (HU1)Hun88 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3
    Same here
  • https://prnt.sc/s78hem

Khan camp rage not increasing

and khan camps can't be attacked again because the skip feature does not appear

What's with the huge number of bugs lately?

https://prnt.sc/s78icc
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 337
    not only that....... if a granary was demolished in an attack.. you can't upgrade i above lvl 10...... the benefits of the alliance subscriptions ( larger free timeskip wen building or putting fires out... extra glory etce) vanished .. the fusion forge is reset to lvl 1............ special offers in your inbox that expire the second the got in your inbox.......... and this all started when GGE started with the new BTH event..... mailed all bugs to support and tey ar investigating it......... but no word about how long it will take
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • BoBski (GR1)BoBski (GR1) GR1 Posts: 120
     khan camps can't be attacked again because the skip feature does not appear
    BoBski @ GR 1
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 211
    Same for us. Levelling up stuck at 0/18500. Cannot use skips on cooldown when attacking Khan.
    kajacro @ en 1
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    3 day event  minus however long it takes them to correct this time skip bug.   
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 161
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo just spent £19.99 on the Nomad pack and I cannot skip it, FFS not happy man at all
  • Alina_1982 (RO1)Alina_1982 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 280
    maybe we should call the emergency number in our country (in Romania 112) and announce a fire on the khan .... we get a fine or they will takes us to neurology (crazy) :))))
  • Freydis (GB1)Freydis (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    yep, typical gge like to take your money and give you utter crap
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 53
    They never respond with the famed German efficiency though lol
    kev21 @ en 1
  • royals (IN1)royals (IN1) IN1 Posts: 6
    game working too slowwwww........................
  • Miss D (NL1)Miss D (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    here aswell..

levelling is only when you log in different.
    Kings en Queens..

• Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    I get the same complaints in my alliance. People checking out because of the slowness of the game, combined with the Khan being on fire without an opportunity to timeskip it....way to go GGE
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    don't rush them gge got to let bth event finish first so the german rubie whales can get all there rewards there, then the rest of us mere mortals problems, might get a look in but don't hold your breath waiting
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Everything works fine for me btw I dont know.
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    Yup. Same here. Hopefully this gets reset...
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,325
    The issue is being worked on.

• same bug here are not able to skip cooldowns - any help please !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • DAIBACH (GB1)DAIBACH (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    That is fine but it is costing time and reducing our positions in the games event
    DAIBACH @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file