Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

April Update

Comments

• Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    Another shit update. What a fucking surprise. 

What brain dead, dumbass thought this was good? What fucking idiots agreed to that dumbass.

Fuck this game.
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • De throning mmm was the new daylight robbery for this in the small print
    whats the issue? they added another currency for dethroning... you can still use the other ways too 
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    De throning mmm was the new daylight robbery for this in the small print
    whats the issue? they added another currency for dethroning... you can still use the other ways too 
    Thats the issue. Theyre actually adding another valuable currency. They need to update the khan tokens rewards, the only use they had were for dethroning and now it doesn't seem that we will be able to use them to dethrone again
  • eggy22 (GB1)eggy22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    so as this new update stop all offers in messages not had any at all need to buy horse tails. and message box is showing 20 new messages and there is  none there 
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 264
    Offers have their own tab I must say this is a welcomed addition..
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    so as this new update stop all offers in messages not had any at all need to buy horse tails. and message box is showing 20 new messages and there is  none there 
    I bet you will find them in here...………..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Achaean (US1)Achaean (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    So in Beyond the Horizons, I have yet to see a piece of equipment drop from these treasure obelisks. Are they suppose to? Or is the alliance smithy and the blacksmith fella outside the gate the only source of equipment?
    We give the enemy the maximum opportunity to give his life for his country.
    - Colonel Michael D. Steele
  • So where is the Announcement for the April update hiding?  I haven't been on for a few days so I missed it, and I cannot locate it in the Forum.  
    Thanks for any info.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Literally mind boggling how incompetent GGE developers are.

Edit: Nobody understands how to play this game. It literally angers me how stupid GGE is. Like, how do the devs go home and think to themselves, yeah, we really improved the game?

Love the gif!!!

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. A huge amount of special offers and such.  We asked if they could put them in our mailboxes instead of on the screen.  They put them in our mailboxes, and left them on the screen, and also increased the number of these things.  
    2. The Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows Events that give you level 70 castles that are pretty shitty.  And then you have to spend games tokens, coins or rubies to get a decent castle.
    3. This Master Blacksmith feature is ridiculous.  With the points given out the Monthly Event for each hit being so low, it is impossible to get even down the first page where the Season Booster is. 
    4. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    5. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't, those who do occasionally but now have to purchase more and more, or can't buy Rubies?
    6. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    7. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    8. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    9. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
    edited 25.04.2020
    No equip but GGE have given us a cheaper set.  for only 30k you can get a set that isnt upgraded or have any gems giving you a massive  12/12 R/M...lol

The April update message is in the main announcement forum..

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/373159/april-update#latest
  • SinMiedo (US1)SinMiedo (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    There are all sorts of new bugs since the update.  When I went to do fusion it showed the forge level as -1.  Yes, minus one!  Instead of level 113.  And zero fusion energy available.   Subscriptions turning off and on at random.... When I looked at alliance subscriptions due to building time skips not being proper it showed zero subscribers instead of six.  And my Player #1 subscription also activates and deactivates at random.  Someone also mentioned their HOL was not working properly.
    So, there's those and the spy report and support problem... And lord knows what the F else.

So not only is the game a mess we are not getting the full benefit of subscriptions that we pay for.  GGE should be giving every subscriber some sort of compensation for this!
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    I love the idea of the new relic build items.

I hate that the way you get them is in a minigame. Minigames should be sidequests for FUN things. Not POWERFUL things that only the top like 1% of people can get. Stop making beyond the horizon and outer realms essential to play in order to keep up in the main game. It makes the whole thing less fun. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    No equip but GGE have given us a cheaper set.  for only 30k you can get a set that isnt upgraded or have any gems giving you a massive  12/12 R/M...lol

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/373159/april-update#latest
    I thought you were kidding...………..

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @SinMiedo (US1)  Welcome to the forums.  Don't hold your breath for GGE to make things properly right.  Don't say I haven't warned you.

I thought you were kidding...………..

Sad thing is I got a second one...lol
  • JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Problems w/ fusion forge, alliance subscription and a number of other things.  Can't GGE do anything right?  Wait - I forgot! It's GGE - the master of bugs.
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • Achaean (US1)Achaean (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Current version of BTH is interesting but needs a few alterations to what I believe are simply oversight.

1 - Prince of Thieves needs fixed or replaced with a more appropriate commander rather than luring you in to waste your hard earned coin.
    2 - Treasure Obelisks need to drop equipment.
    3 - Quests need to be relevant as many of the quests are not doable due to treasure obelisks not being counted as appropriate targets for defeating NPCs.
    We give the enemy the maximum opportunity to give his life for his country.
    - Colonel Michael D. Steele
  • colonelu7 (RO1)colonelu7 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 105
    Han camp can not be attacked,solve this error urgently
    LEGIUNEA XIII
  • Yea we cant attack khan too with multiple attacks bcs we must wait for him to turn off fire, disaster bug. :/
  • Jim9898 (US1)Jim9898 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    If this your april update.  Seems your going backwards GGE
    Jim9898 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.