Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

pop ups and game running poorly

so lets get started 

plz end these relentless pop ups    (  pop ups interfere with attack set up screens and def set up screens in important moments for players  )

the html and the flash are both running very badly  ( both are booting players off connection and page needs to be reloaded alot )

plz take  specials and put them along the bottom of the game  and not up and down in the middle of the game   ( these specials are in the way of game play )

and not winning troops and tools and gifts was a bad idea

and we should have all been compensated for the horizon event failure   

Comments

• sir homey (US1)sir homey (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    come on gge plz read my post and help 

these specials are right in the middle of the screen going up and down plz move that to run along the bottom of the screen plz

and pop ups are worse than ever and are constantly interfering with game play 

try to play the game yourselves....... log on and start a acct ,,,,,and you will see what im talking about with all the issues
    then do something !!!!!!!! 
    is or does goodgame empire care about addressing important issues ?

sure seems like your having issues on your end.......like doing nothing 

im going to start a petition and when you see the server all sign it maybe then you will listen
    i will post it on every server you have till we get valid answers 

i have seen hundreds of players quit this game because of it being poorly run and managed!!!!!!!

heres an idea     bring back tool transfers and being able to attack from public rvs  

• Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 30
    They said this in Halloween update:

Reduction of offer pop-ups

They forgot to do this? They seemed so proud about that they had listened to the players and would do this change.. but we all know what happened.. There's no reduction of pop-ups whatsoever, almost seem to be more of them instead. And yes, they are intefering with the game bigtime.
    I haven't bought any rubies so far this year although i used to buy quite often earlier. I will not buy rubies/bonuses that i can hardly use 'cause of all pop-ups and bugs. Will not happen. So unless they fix a lot of bugs and reduce pop-ups i will never ever again buy any rubys... 
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Isabeau (INT3)Isabeau (INT3) INT3 Posts: 10
    Indeed, we were confident and hopeful to play without regularly complaining against those unceasing interruptions while playing, most of the time at crucial moments like when we are about to use passtimes to extinct fire between two nomad camp attacks...
    well at the moment we are quite deceived  :s
    ISABEAU
    alliance LES FRANCAIS
    ok gge plz dont put me in gge jail

but you have some issues that need attending to.......i lost a crap load of troops due to not being able to move them around and cannot send support either 

whos going to replace my troops i just won from the outers!!!!!!!!!

this game is seriously pissing me off with the dictatorship we all seem to be playing under

and we the lil guys and gals are not worth your effort to listen or talk to or try to help 

you should be fined  for failing and not replacing stuff people lose due to your incompatence it costs us all time and hard work and money  its no longer fun ...u are going to kill off the game very soon at the rate your going 

totally pissed off as are many others
  • I play on the us1 server and almost never get pop-ups any more.  They have the offers box in the lower right area and if you mouse over that the list shows.  There are pop-ups when I get rewards which is only an issue for me when I'm doing attack trains.
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    I play on the us1 server and almost never get pop-ups any more.  They have the offers box in the lower right area and if you mouse over that the list shows.  There are pop-ups when I get rewards which is only an issue for me when I'm doing attack trains.
    Same  here, im actually quite sad we don't get them anymore... i need more of those construction discounts
  • I play on the us1 server and almost never get pop-ups any more.  They have the offers box in the lower right area and if you mouse over that the list shows.  There are pop-ups when I get rewards which is only an issue for me when I'm doing attack trains.
    Same  here, im actually quite sad we don't get them anymore... i need more of those construction discounts
    The offers are still there. They just don't pop up

Right after my post I got spammed like crazy by reward pop-ups.  When trying to time skip on an attack train, this is really a pain.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file