Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

April Update

Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 163
Text on BTH is all unreadable as well on crafting the new relic build items.

Also how is anyone going to get enough materials to build these new items?

Sorry should add anyone other than the top few in BTH

And now the BTH icon is gone..lol

Comments

• What does the bit in the announcement about tower upgrade limits mean?  None of us have been able to figure it out.
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 968
    8/10 not enough bugs.
  • 10/10 for the idea, 1/10 for execution

Expensive build items with new horizon served with a special offer tab and a sprinkle of bugs
  • Since the update not been able to send support to captures - anyone else experiencing this ? or do i need to raise a ticket ?

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 968
    @dandelion1958 (GB1)

Supports well aware wouldn't bother with a ticket that's full as it is with Outer troops not being awarded 
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    What does the bit in the announcement about tower upgrade limits mean?  None of us have been able to figure it out.
    Before there used to be a limit to how many rbcs you could level. In all 4 kingdoms a max of 150 towers could be levelled. They just lifted the cap now.
  • Achaean (US1)Achaean (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Is Beyond the Horizons working as intended? If so, as I see it, F2P didn't just get stomped on this version but pushed off the cliff and left for dead. No NPC towers for coin and equipment, no outposts for dwellings...just ruby deals. Unless I'm missing something. Like everything.
    We give the enemy the maximum opportunity to give his life for his country.
    - Colonel Michael D. Steele
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    As usual a GGS update has created more problems than it solves. The worst glitch involves sending support to a castle. If someone gets an ESPI first they are not allowed to send support. If they forward the ESPI to all, no one can send support.

• Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 30
    Is Beyond the Horizons working as intended? If so, as I see it, F2P didn't just get stomped on this version but pushed off the cliff and left for dead. No NPC towers for coin and equipment, no outposts for dwellings...just ruby deals. Unless I'm missing something. Like everything.
    In the April Update announcement they wrote about a treasure Obelisk from which players could get "loot". But noone has seen any obelisk as far as i know, so there is no loot or anything to get on the map. I tried to play this event for about an hour, but gave up since its totally broken and meaningless.
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Before there used to be a limit to how many rbcs you could level. In all 4 kingdoms a max of 150 towers could be levelled. They just lifted the cap now.
    Thank you!  I'm not even close to that limit so it just didn't make sense to me.
  • Achaean (US1)Achaean (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 23.04.2020
    In the April Update announcement they wrote about a treasure Obelisk from which players could get "loot". But noone has seen any obelisk as far as i know, so there is no loot or anything to get on the map. I tried to play this event for about an hour, but gave up since its totally broken and meaningless.
    Indeed you are correct. Managed to find some obelisks after a lot of looking ( found several around the alliance leader just out of sight ). I'd imagine it should have a button like the Khan camps in the Nomad event. 
    We give the enemy the maximum opportunity to give his life for his country.
    - Colonel Michael D. Steele
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    edited 23.04.2020
    Literally mind boggling how incompetent GGE developers are.

Edit: Nobody understands how to play this game. It literally angers me how stupid GGE is. Like, how do the devs go home and think to themselves, yeah, we really improved the game?

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    so there is even more things we can build with beyond the horizon materials, how about these 
    these materials are completely useless, there is nothing where I could use them.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    and I forgot to say again that I still have these totally useless coin case things, would be nice to get something back for them, I used a lot of coins to buy those 
  • Since the update not been able to send support to captures - anyone else experiencing this ? or do i need to raise a ticket ?

seems the limit on support in horizons has affected main game support is limited
  • Is Beyond the Horizons working as intended? If so, as I see it, F2P didn't just get stomped on this version but pushed off the cliff and left for dead. No NPC towers for coin and equipment, no outposts for dwellings...just ruby deals. Unless I'm missing something. Like everything.
    only the 1st to join team has any
  • this horizons event seems messed up its for the big rubie players.
    those who dont buy rubies hurt the team
    quest dont match the event as no npc/no ops etc
    being able to hit shrine after only one member has been hit is dumb should have to hit all 5 for any chance
    gge screwed up last horizons with no armor lasy day instead of fixing they give new event that so far sucks
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 163
    Now you cant join  BTH for 36 hours my alliance members are telling me???  
    How can this be...lol
  • Now you cant join  BTH for 36 hours my alliance members are telling me???  
    How can this be...lol
    no, you can only join Horizon in the first 48 hours.
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    De throning mmm was the new daylight robbery for this in the small print
    kev21 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.