Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE can u fix this ?

please fix this stupid ALERT  thanks 

عمرو الحديدى 

Comments

• Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    If youre donating to the ally, just put 1 resource less and it'll work. I guess its because the resources are in decimals and gge rounds up etc.
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 226
    It is annoying..  surely they can do something about it
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    If youre donating to the ally, just put 1 resource less and it'll work. I guess its because the resources are in decimals and gge rounds up etc.
    i already do that but some times  but it cant work all time , also if u want to transfer resources from your main to outers this msg show up 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • This is annoying but so far if I X out and try again it has always worked.  It would be nice if it worked correctly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file