Home Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Poem for Good Game

Hey  I got to say  Good Game you are making players sick of buying  Rubies. Your sell sell sell you think is swell is driving players like me away.  Don't you see player leaving due to it? We have seen a survey yet.  I will mark it at the bottom due to your constant selling. You made new equipment and should have remover the old stuff.. We are getting tough by not buying rubies for your stuff. Now just wait and see. That old equipment was free.  The new stuff you have not charged us yet. However we have to pay to  group sell it.  You never answer me as do with other players too. The solution I am saying is simple . Do away that old equipment and let everyone play with it. Bunch sell  is a temp and you should not be charging for it.  You make plenty of money as you laugh as us and think it's funny. You will see very soon that the players are tiring of paying as this game is over buying, Please heed these word and take a warning.  You ways of sell are making players leaving. I bet I get no reply and I'm  looking at flying off this game for no replying
JetLag @ usa 1

Comments

• "Poem" lol. Well at least you got 1 reply so you lose the bet.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 857
    Alas, this ought to be passed on for reflection, 
    Please don't mind as I move it to the proper section!

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • JetLag (US1)JetLag (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    Thank you so much Temprance. This old school player  did not know were it was to be placed.
    JetLag @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.