Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Quicklime Bombs

13»

Comments

• The 20k rubies for 1,200 quicklimes don't come around often. It is usually 20k rubies for 500 or 600 quicklimes.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• The 20k rubies for 1,200 quicklimes don't come around often. It is usually 20k rubies for 500 or 600 quicklimes.
    Yes only 1-2 times in 3 weeks.
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    edited 11.04.2020
    Dudester, you can buy us all quick limes if you want, but no fcking way am I going to be spending 20k rubies for 600 tools, the 1.2k one is still sht but I will buy it whenever I increase my food production by massive amounts for the troops.  Edit: so in a few months I won't ever buy them again

The packages are sht, and need to be available to everyone without spending.
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    Dudester, you can buy us all quick limes if you want, but no fcking way am I going to be spending 20k rubies for 600 tools, the 1.2k one is still sht but I will buy it whenever I increase my food production by massive amounts for the troops.  Edit: so in a few months I won't ever buy them again

The packages are sht, and need to be available to everyone without spending.
    With 6 million power points im sure you can buy them yourself? I myself do not spend a big load on rubies, in fact i make 95% of my rubies from the wheel of fortune and fortresses, i only buy and keep rubies from OR when there is the 6500 ruby offer every few events. 20K rubies for 10k vet defence, 480k food and 1.2k quicklimes is a bargain for most of us, sorry it doesn't meet up to your 6million power point expectations.
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    So you want me to have both quicklimes AND, the ability to hold 750+ troops on the wall all year round without any points in defensive HOL?

But you don't want some non ruby player with 500 troops and a worse cast with quicklimes?

Like what's the point in playing if a ruby buyer is going to destroy your whole alliance for $4.99 lol.
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    So you want me to have both quicklimes AND, the ability to hold 750+ troops on the wall all year round without any points in defensive HOL?

But you don't want some non ruby player with 500 troops and a worse cast with quicklimes?

Like what's the point in playing if a ruby buyer is going to destroy your whole alliance for $4.99 lol.
    Did i say that? No. I said give the offers to non ruby players too.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

Actually, I am up to 608 on the wall!  ;)  Not bad for a non-buyer with only a level 48 HoL - even if I went Defensive, not enough to get the Wall Unit Bonuses yet.

But, as I know you were not specifically meaning me, I agree that the differences are striking.  At the end of the day, I DO believe that either solution would work and GGS can still control the risk of flooding the market.  To recap, either:
    1 - Make QLBs available in the Master Blacksmith for Gold Coins at a legit price AND limit the amount that can be purchased each round
    OR
    2 - Make the Special Offer for them available to BOTH Ruby Buyers and Non-Ruby Buyers alike.  

Honestly, I would prefer #1 as I wouldn't have to wait for the specific offer to come around.  But, I could understand if they don't WANT them to be always available.  That would mean #2.  Sure, it means I would have to save my Rubies up first and then NOT spend them until the offer comes around, but for ME..... it would be worth it......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Does GGE take suggestions anymore?

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• CheekyBuilder (GB1)CheekyBuilder (GB1) GB1 Posts: 182
    edited 14.04.2020
    One way that GGS could give the quicklime bombs to F2P player is within the Mercenary post.

This way, F2P players can possibly get a small amount of them at a time, maybe for example, 7 in a mission, It wouldnt be too overpowered as they only get small amounts at a time and would take a while to stockpile them. But still a way for free to play players to slowly get some.

Just a thought... not sure if any of these suggestions will be considered but always worth a shot. Personally don't need any more limes but always got to think about the other players.
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    or you buy them once throw them up on your wall.. D hall and don't have to worry about getting hit ever again

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,570
    I have seen multiple request for adding defense tools to the master blacksmith, I will make sure to forward this.
  • Thank you Poseidon :) 

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088

\"\"<\/img>

This way, F2P players can possibly get a small amount of them at a time, maybe for example, 7 in a mission, It wouldnt be too overpowered as they only get small amounts at a time and would take a while to stockpile them. But still a way for free to play players to slowly get some.

Just a thought... not sure if any of these suggestions will be considered but always worth a shot. Personally don't need any more limes but always got to think about the other players.
    ","bodyRaw":"One way that GGS could give the quicklime bombs to F2P player is within the Mercenary post.

\"\"

","format":"wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2020-04-14T17:06:53+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":579766,"name":"CheekyBuilder (GB1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025127\/uploads\/userpics\/240\/n471KBHJ7BK8O.gif","dateLastActive":"2020-06-27T14:19:16+00:00"},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/discussion\/comment\/5112685#Comment_5112685","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5112685#Comment_5112685

That sounds like a good idea! I hope they add it in.

\"\"<\/img>

","bodyRaw":"One way that GGS could give the quicklime bombs to F2P player is within the Mercenary post.

\"\"

","format":"wysiwyg","dateInserted":"2020-04-14T17:06:53+00:00","insertUser":{"userID":579766,"name":"CheekyBuilder (GB1)","photoUrl":"https:\/\/us.v-cdn.net\/6025127\/uploads\/userpics\/240\/n471KBHJ7BK8O.gif","dateLastActive":"2020-06-27T14:19:16+00:00"},"displayOptions":{"showUserLabel":false,"showCompactUserInfo":true,"showDiscussionLink":false,"showPostLink":false,"showCategoryLink":false,"renderFullContent":false,"expandByDefault":false},"url":"https:\/\/community.goodgamestudios.com\/empire\/en\/discussion\/comment\/5112685#Comment_5112685","embedType":"quote"}"> https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/5112685#Comment_5112685

\"\"<\/img>

\"\"

Do you know how to quote right 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

I just click quote! I haven't used the forums for that long so if I am doing something wrong tell me!

• I find it easier to tag people GGS glitch strikes again ^ >:)

P.S. you can win without Quicklimes ! but with 11 wave attacks cost a lot of troops 1

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

Is there a button I press do that? Or have I done it right below? ( Probably not!) Maybe? @dandelion1958 (GB1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file