Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war coming

Server war coming on US1 . MISC family vs Area X.

I don't know who wins and won't support either of sides. Just make this thread so they don't need to create any thread .

Comments

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 25.03.2020
     Just make this thread so they don't need to create any thread .

But did anyone ask you to?
    Well if either side makes the thread some will complain about it...Will it start today?
  • Maybe this war can be avoided if Morentz and Negan allow each other to play independently on the server.
  • Yea right, like that will ever happen

edited 30.03.2020
    Yea right, like that will ever happen

Yes you cant enjoy the game .( I have stopped caring about those things , they are boring actually , don't even know why I posted some things about MISC , propably being bored of the daily life...and some things I said were propably unfair because  MISC has done good things too .Just this amr5 guy is likeable to me because I am toxic too omg I laughed so many hours reading his past comments. Lets not forget the tyrant and bully of KoN cough cough … Serry which got what she/he deserved from MISC. ) They can destroy themselves and numerous players/account on the process putting others as a meatshield to solve their personal issues . They are both selfish. Now before some MISC members may say ''Why do you support Negan? '' etc I am not that's why I use ''they'' instead of ''he''.

They can just war with each other not involve 1.5k members for some stupid personal issues and let the rest enjoy the game.
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    AX is nowhere big enough to be a ''server war'' lol unless they get the rest of the server to back them up we're still a couple years out for the next big one when people catch up to TM/MU/TU family size and want to challenge for property.

• Lector (US1)Lector (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    AX is nowhere big enough to be a ''server war'' lol unless they get the rest of the server to back them up we're still a couple years out for the next big one when people catch up to TM/MU/TU family size and want to challenge for property.
    LMAO 
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    LMAO 
    Classic...As far as things look, it would simply be a fun war. To capture property, which is pretty much useless now would take hundreds of thousands of troops to stack on. However one can't deny that tickets and relics have changed PvP. I don't think Misc is after Negan anymore as Negan joined BAMF and then X and has been pretty much there since then. Doesn't seem like anybody is looking for drama on either end. Just looking to PvP with someone that can give them some competition..
  • AX is nowhere big enough to be a ''server war'' lol unless they get the rest of the server to back them up we're still a couple years out for the next big one when people catch up to TM/MU/TU family size and want to challenge for property.
    LMAO 
    Classic...As far as things look, it would simply be a fun war. To capture property, which is pretty much useless now would take hundreds of thousands of troops to stack on. However one can't deny that tickets and relics have changed PvP. I don't think Misc is after Negan anymore as Negan joined BAMF and then X and has been pretty much there since then. Doesn't seem like anybody is looking for drama on either end. Just looking to PvP with someone that can give them some competition..

when you said "However one can't deny that tickets and relics have changed PvP."  Do you mean for the better or bad?
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    edited 01.04.2020
    LMAO 
    Capturing property is borderline impossible nowadays. Someone could stack 5m troops in a property and we'd still wipe it.
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    LMAO 
    Capturing property is borderline impossible nowadays. Someone could stack 5m troops in a property and we'd still wipe it.
    Would probably be pretty fun though, maybe someone should try. 
    MUFU Member

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    Mores can go eat same dog shit as rest who decide swap from kon. You know who you are, not want name you.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    So many, makes me sick..... not mention names. Really. :D 

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Yea right, like that will ever happen

Yes you cant enjoy the game .( I have stopped caring about those things , they are boring actually , don't even know why I posted some things about MISC , propably being bored of the daily life...and some things I said were propably unfair because  MISC has done good things too .Just this amr5 guy is likeable to me because I am toxic too omg I laughed so many hours reading his past comments. Lets not forget the tyrant and bully of KoN cough cough … Serry which got what she/he deserved from MISC. ) They can destroy themselves and numerous players/account on the process putting others as a meatshield to solve their personal issues . They are both selfish. Now before some MISC members may say ''Why do you support Negan? '' etc I am not that's why I use ''they'' instead of ''he''.

They can just war with each other not involve 1.5k members for some stupid personal issues and let the rest enjoy the game.
    If there is a war about anything it would be property. They'd try to find the weakest link. But, MISC Family is now strong and Larger then KON's ever was. And, there are a lot of us that are not Just "Meat Shields. hionmentho (US1) said:
    LMAO 
    I don't think they understand how large and how Veteran MISC Family is. 5 Million Support. Would go down!!! And, Neph or Area X couldn't do it. Then again they do sometimes seem to be endless bank machines... Ah La... The Fall of Negan's Tower.

Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

edited 11.04.2020
    Yea right, like that will ever happen

If there is a war about anything it would be property. They'd try to find the weakest link. But, MISC Family is now strong and Larger then KON's ever was. And, there are a lot of us that are not Just "Meat Shields. hionmentho (US1) said:
    LMAO 
    I don't think they understand how large and how Veteran MISC Family is. 5 Million Support. Would go down!!! And, Neph or Area X couldn't do it. Then again they do sometimes seem to be endless bank machines... Ah La... The Fall of Negan's Tower.

Oh ok .
    Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    Well on the topic of a server war, its pretty obvious most people aren't interested in fighting anyone.  Property is mostly just an afterthought, and it would be interesting if GGE caught up and made them more valuable than a granary with a relic build-item.

I think it would be really awesome if there were metros in all four kingdoms.  I know that's an older idea but it's still cool.  Maybe there could be a mechanic where alliances could only hold a certain amount of metros in each kingdom.  Or even where an alliance could only hold metros in one kingdom forcing alliance to specialize in each realm.

I think that would be something to fight for.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    Well on the topic of a server war, its pretty obvious most people aren't interested in fighting anyone.  Property is mostly just an afterthought, and it would be interesting if GGE caught up and made them more valuable than a granary with a relic build-item.

I think it would be really awesome if there were metros in all four kingdoms.  I know that's an older idea but it's still cool.  Maybe there could be a mechanic where alliances could only hold a certain amount of metros in each kingdom.  Or even where an alliance could only hold metros in one kingdom forcing alliance to specialize in each realm.

I think that would be something to fight for.
    It'd also be nice if they actually gave you a lot of food. 250 each is nothing, not worth fighting over. Now if it was 2,500 each it would at least be kind of worth it to try and steal one. 
    MUFU Member

Sign In to comment.