Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomads...again?

What happened to samurai? this is like the 3rd or 4th nomads in a row.

Comments

• ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    now it is boring          FC - Nomads - BC - Nomads

where is samurai

• By the looks of it, Sams might be next, after FIs.

However, we can't be sure as this isn't always correct
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,199
    in my believe it would/should have been samurai, but maybe that's why there's no more schedule so they can do whatever they feel like.

if iknew beri invasion was already today i would have mad preparations for it.

but for me no problem i don't like beri invasion 
    flug @ nl 1
  • in my believe it would/should have been samurai, but maybe that's why there's no more schedule so they can do whatever they feel like.

if iknew beri invasion was already today i would have mad preparations for it.

but for me no problem i don't like beri invasion 
    exactly, the game doesn't force you to play every event, if you don't want to participate... dont... lol
  • Everyone wanted Beri Invasion.... Samis got messed up the last time they rolled out Beri Invasion so it was only going to happen again. 

Does anyone have Sami troops anymore or have you killed them all off already?

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

I looked in the seasonal event a couple of days ago and it was the sams that were next. Judging by what one german player got in glory (He had 677 million in the most recent glory event) it seems that GGE decided to swap the sams for yet another boring Nomad event so that it pushes players into buying kings banners. This has been evident for the last few events.

I looked in the seasonal event a couple of days ago and it was the sams that were next. Judging by what one german player got in glory (He had 677 million in the most recent glory event) it seems that GGE decided to swap the sams for yet another boring Nomad event so that it pushes players into buying kings banners. This has been evident for the last few events.
    Yes it wasn't set correctly, It had 2 glory events in a row... it was broken. I dont think there has ever intentionally been two glory events in a row (correct me if im wrong) this time it is in the right order.. NPC FI NPC.. so I think this is correct.

Yes it wasn't set correctly, It had 2 glory events in a row... it was broken. I dont think there has ever intentionally been two glory events in a row (correct me if im wrong) this time it is in the right order.. NPC FI NPC.. so I think this is correct.
    What it was if I remember correctly was this:

FL
    Nomads
    Bloodcrows
    Samurai
    FL
    Nomads
    Bloodcrows

The seasonal event has been changed because I remember talking about the sams and when I woke up this morning, I found out it was nomads. There is no benefit to a player if they had this

FL
    Sams
    Bc
    Sams
    FL
    Sams
    BC
    Noms

By having nomads, it helps players earn massive glory either through horsetails or kings banners to which players have to buy. It is in GGEs interest to create a margin.

• Ah right, so it's GGS trying to make more money... brilliant lol

sacrificing customer happiness, once again, for money :smile:
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,216
    I posted this on April 5th on the Questions Thread.

Since they only show each banner on the line ONCE, they didn't show the Nomad banner between the FI and BC events.  That is where we are today.  I remember them showing the Green Beri flag last month, no idea why they didn't show it this time.  But, odds are still good that Samis will be here after the next BC.

Of course, there is no guarantee when it comes to the GGE 'schedule'...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I posted this on April 5th on the Questions Thread.

Since they only show each banner on the line ONCE, they didn't show the Nomad banner between the FI and BC events.  That is where we are today.  I remember them showing the Green Beri flag last month, no idea why they didn't show it this time.  But, odds are still good that Samis will be here after the next BC.

Thats what I was referencing in my earlier post, the 2 glory events next to each other. Every time I have seen this it hasnt been what was next, so in this case sams, but what event is currently on, in this case nomads.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,216
    I posted this on April 5th on the Questions Thread.

Thats what I was referencing in my earlier post, the 2 glory events next to each other. Every time I have seen this it hasnt been what was next, so in this case sams, but what event is currently on, in this case nomads.
    Exactly!  No idea why they can't have the same flag up twice.  Some poor programming I suppose.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    It would be so much easier if they would only bring back the monthly schedule - it does allow people to plan better and probably play harder.  And of course we know that sometimes things go awry - but that is solved with a log-in splash screen, entry on forum etc, explaining that a change to the published schedule is happening.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • It would be so much easier if they would only bring back the monthly schedule - it does allow people to plan better and probably play harder.  And of course we know that sometimes things go awry - but that is solved with a log-in splash screen, entry on forum etc, explaining that a change to the published schedule is happening.
    We have been told a few times that the schedule will not be returning, unfortunately. This is probably mainly due to trying to get people to spend more money as they do not know when each event is and therefore cannot plan for it. Most actions done by GGS are done due to positive monetary consequences/gains. Clearly this has had an impact as they have not reverted the change and allowed us to see the schedule. It also allows them to, like you mentioned sort of, if there is an issue, change the event that is on at the last minute with no big impact (as there is no defined schedule visible to the standard player base).

It is a shame to see it go but it won't be coming back any time soon, or at all...

The only schedule we have access to is the one displayed in the LTPE, but have also been told this isn't 100% accurate.

• Just to clear things up, no event has been rescheduled this month, sammies has not been pushed back and sammies are still due to come very soon.

Like @CheekyBuilder (GB1) said, the event schedule will not be making a return, I understand your complaints but I can't help in this case.
    Keep your eyes out for the samurai after the foreign lords, like shown in the LTPE.
  • Venom (AU1)Venom (AU1) AU1 Posts: 93
    edited 19.04.2020
    Lets all gather around and celebrate our annual Samurai event!

We will rejoyce for days, and mourn for months once gone.

Regards
    King Venom

Post edited by Poseidon X Angel on
    I don't regret a mother fucking thing I said.
    https://prnt.sc/sasorm
  • I haven't played sams yet, I cut my teeth on the nomads though, so i really enjoyed them, it wasn't until i understood the other events a bit more that i learned to enjoy them.
    I don't mind the extra nomad events, but i have won, and won, and won, sams trunks and stuff. I have an quest event that requires sams tokens, and i have yet to play a single sams event that i can recall. I'm a level seventy player so that should let you know that sams events have become like Hines Teeth.
    Hope i pick up on it fast and enjoy the event.

Nomads become boring when the blacksmith runs out of nomad tools, if your going to have more nomads then one per cycle could you please add numbers to the limit on the blacksmith?

As for the Bari invasion, i liked it this time, last time i made an error that had me sending several thousand soldiers to their doom (thought the mantlets were added when I sent them in a hurry before bed). This time was a bit more careful and got a good run for as long as the blacksmith kept up their stock of beri tools. Once they were out it wasn't nearly as fun.
    I like the bari camps myself, a brief setup and start, always cutting out the dove on the camps to get at the castles, good money making and good ruby making event generally all the way up till the end.

Thought they would have the camps when they had the glory invasion this time, the last time that combination worked really well because the long wait for the invaders to be hit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file