Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greatest Empire Battles!

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

The greatest war that's ever happened for me was immediately as I made my return to the game on int3 to start afresh I msged the leader of an alliance that was located next to me on the map and asked him if I could join, i got in through saying is help in the war they were in , as the guy I msged stole a metro and a capital and was at war with the 3rd biggest alliance on the server , I joined we seemed to be winning the war, I made 2 people quit the game entirely as I was trying to level up to lvl 70 to get the decors, I get to lvl 70 by this point the leader of the other alliance is attacking me with macemen , ((and at lvl 30 ish I captured an op and destroyed it, which sent them a message. The guy who stole the metro n stuff then got gangbanged by everyone on the server but what eventually stopped him was that he got banned a while later on, we then went to the number 1 alliance for a while then got kicked and attacked a substantial amount cos he stole stuff and they thought I was him, we then went around a few different alliances and I got told I couldn't join another big alliance by the biggest alliance so I joined one with 7m might points and helped to bring it up to where it is now, at 35 million might points a few months later we are now the number 2 alliance and are looking at another war soon but maybe not cos war... what is it good for....absolutely nothing metros are superficial imho.

He sent me this once showing which alliances we weren't allowed in, which I found mildly amusing

At that moment in time I had been to war with everyone because I changed alliances a lot and I like to get in on wars.

For reference hell's boys was number 2 when I joined shield was 3rd n the rest was the same

Excuse me but is top alliances  on this server have 22m mighty power 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,605

The greatest war that's ever happened for me was immediately as I made my return to the game on int3 to start afresh I msged the leader of an alliance that was located next to me on the map and asked him if I could join, i got in through saying is help in the war they were in , as the guy I msged stole a metro and a capital and was at war with the 3rd biggest alliance on the server , I joined we seemed to be winning the war, I made 2 people quit the game entirely as I was trying to level up to lvl 70 to get the decors, I get to lvl 70 by this point the leader of the other alliance is attacking me with macemen , ((and at lvl 30 ish I captured an op and destroyed it, which sent them a message. The guy who stole the metro n stuff then got gangbanged by everyone on the server but what eventually stopped him was that he got banned a while later on, we then went to the number 1 alliance for a while then got kicked and attacked a substantial amount cos he stole stuff and they thought I was him, we then went around a few different alliances and I got told I couldn't join another big alliance by the biggest alliance so I joined one with 7m might points and helped to bring it up to where it is now, at 35 million might points a few months later we are now the number 2 alliance and are looking at another war soon but maybe not cos war... what is it good for....absolutely nothing metros are superficial imho.

He sent me this once showing which alliances we weren't allowed in, which I found mildly amusing

At that moment in time I had been to war with everyone because I changed alliances a lot and I like to get in on wars.

For reference hell's boys was number 2 when I joined shield was 3rd n the rest was the same

That was a post from 6 months ago.  Below is current.

Things change...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• The greatest war that's ever happened for me was immediately as I made my return to the game on int3 to start afresh I msged the leader of an alliance that was located next to me on the map and asked him if I could join, i got in through saying is help in the war they were in , as the guy I msged stole a metro and a capital and was at war with the 3rd biggest alliance on the server , I joined we seemed to be winning the war, I made 2 people quit the game entirely as I was trying to level up to lvl 70 to get the decors, I get to lvl 70 by this point the leader of the other alliance is attacking me with macemen , ((and at lvl 30 ish I captured an op and destroyed it, which sent them a message. The guy who stole the metro n stuff then got gangbanged by everyone on the server but what eventually stopped him was that he got banned a while later on, we then went to the number 1 alliance for a while then got kicked and attacked a substantial amount cos he stole stuff and they thought I was him, we then went around a few different alliances and I got told I couldn't join another big alliance by the biggest alliance so I joined one with 7m might points and helped to bring it up to where it is now, at 35 million might points a few months later we are now the number 2 alliance and are looking at another war soon but maybe not cos war... what is it good for....absolutely nothing metros are superficial imho.

Things change...…..
    Your best alliance has 69M mp?

Things change...…..
    Yup.  Couple things to remember:

1 - INT3 has not been in existence as long as other servers 
    2 - INT3 does not have the membership of other servers
    3 - INT3 does not have the number of Big Spenders as other servers
    4 - INT3 doesn't have as many server wars as other servers
    5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

Yes, it is a very different place...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 435
    edited 05.04.2020

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

Lol Negan herself could easily beat the No1 alliance then...and propably Morentz as well.
  • TO  All Servers Enjoy, Hope we put the smile on all your faces :)
    KoN FINALLY got some good hits in. :neutral: Must be because MISC players have actual lives unlike amr who sits at his computer all day. :wink:

Please shut up.
  • LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 438
    edited 05.04.2020

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

Lol Negan herself could easily beat the No1 alliance then...and propably Morentz as well.
    69 million isn't bad, just over 100 million for the top alliance on the US server, but does it beat this:

• The greatest war that's ever happened for me was immediately as I made my return to the game on int3 to start afresh I msged the leader of an alliance that was located next to me on the map and asked him if I could join, i got in through saying is help in the war they were in , as the guy I msged stole a metro and a capital and was at war with the 3rd biggest alliance on the server , I joined we seemed to be winning the war, I made 2 people quit the game entirely as I was trying to level up to lvl 70 to get the decors, I get to lvl 70 by this point the leader of the other alliance is attacking me with macemen , ((and at lvl 30 ish I captured an op and destroyed it, which sent them a message. The guy who stole the metro n stuff then got gangbanged by everyone on the server but what eventually stopped him was that he got banned a while later on, we then went to the number 1 alliance for a while then got kicked and attacked a substantial amount cos he stole stuff and they thought I was him, we then went around a few different alliances and I got told I couldn't join another big alliance by the biggest alliance so I joined one with 7m might points and helped to bring it up to where it is now, at 35 million might points a few months later we are now the number 2 alliance and are looking at another war soon but maybe not cos war... what is it good for....absolutely nothing metros are superficial imho.

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

69 million isn't bad, just over 100 million for the top alliance on the US server, but does it beat this:

Death Spear has over 21 million might points but he/she isn't the best... 
    edited 06.04.2020

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

Before you get too excited about those numbers, lets just look BEYOND the first page of US1, shall we?

69M = 22nd place in US1

69M = 4th place in AU1

69M = 3rd place in ASIA1

69M = 6th place in INT2

69M = 8th place in INT1

Not bad for the youngest server...…..
    Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

You keep on using death spear and his/her 21 million might points. Fair enough, I'll give you that however, if they play on the US server then, I find it very difficult to find them. Even just by typing the ampersand then "deat", it brings up these names:

http://prntscr.com/rtuvvt

• Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

who...who asked? No one, so be quiet you immature physicist.

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

Go easy man, being confined at home to do his schoolwork might have affected him. lol!!!

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

It is a fact. Since Negan can beat 30-40 members of MISC that makes her 70M strong.... And Morentz propably can beat 15-20 lvl 800 by himself then you understand what players we have...
    edited 06.04.2020

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

It is a fact. Since Negan can beat 30-40 members of MISC that makes her 70M strong.... And Morentz propably can beat 15-20 lvl 800 by himself then you understand what players we have...
    I dont think thats how the game works. What point that them being level 800 show? Im sorry to break it to you but not much. Its not about the number of players she can beat its the quality that can, and before you say 'oh their part of misc top x of the server' so what? still doesn't show the quality of the player. Stop making points that lack evidence and structure for a game you know little about. 

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

I dont think thats how the game works. What point that them being level 800 show? Im sorry to break it to you but not much. Its not about the number of players she can beat its the quality that can, and before you say 'oh their part of misc top x of the server' so what? still doesn't show the quality of the player. Stop making points that lack evidence and structure for a game you know little about. 
    Stop posting nonsense and taking drugs.

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

I think he just likes to show that he knows a great deal about the game when as a level 61 on the US server, he has no real clue as to how the game works.

For example, your point about LL800 is a valid one and he thinks that being LL800 is the be all and end all of the conversation. The number of times I beat LL800s as a level 40, I can keep on counting until christmas. Therefore, being a LL800 is not the correct criteria and a defining metric to make a good attacker or defender.

If ever there was a server war between any American alliance that either includes Negan or Morentz against RAWSIDE, I am pretty certain that Rudy-MR would be the sort of player that would be able to hold a 6 wave attack on the wall, and then send his 9 wave back with interest. He insists that because Negan/Morentz are big spenders that means they would win automatically. It is not the money that wins (although it helps) but the quality of the player. Don't worry, he is just wet behind the ears.

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

There was no nonsense in that post, and deep down behind your very convincing physicist facade, you know that too. Please just listen to those that have years of experience in this game instead of making up your silly pretences. INT3 is a new server, its understandable that they have low might points compared to other servers. Sure, US1 has some pretty solid players but guess what, DE1 have more, its a fact and others from your server are also in agreement with me. Now, lets keep this thread back on topic, shall we?

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

There was no nonsense in that post, and deep down behind your very convincing physicist facade, you know that too. Please just listen to those that have years of experience in this game instead of making up your silly pretences. INT3 is a new server, its understandable that they have low might points compared to other servers. Sure, US1 has some pretty solid players but guess what, DE1 have more, its a fact and others from your server are also in agreement with me. Now, lets keep this thread back on topic, shall we?

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

You keep on using death spear and his/her 21 million might points. Fair enough, I'll give you that however, if they play on the US server then, I find it very difficult to find them. Even just by typing the ampersand then "deat", it brings up these names:

Death Spear plays on the same server with Kataram IN1.
  • LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 438
    edited 07.04.2020

Things change...…..

5 - INT3 has Wasso ;)

Death Spear plays on the same server with Kataram IN1.
    Oh dear!!

Sign In to comment.