Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best server

13»

Comments

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 441
    edited 01.04.2020
    lol these discussions in the past were so funny would mainly be US server screaming they the best international would try claim as well, think some crazy uk fkers would too but i think after horizon and outer realms everyone has handed the crown to the germans

In fact, if I remember correctly, the war updates thread was always either about the bad boys, KoN or Misc, now we don't hear much about them at all. If anything, it is either a war on the UK server or the Indian server. Anyway, with the BTH event giving out bakeries (5 of them if I remembered it correctly),  the fact that RAWSIDE keeps on being first place means that they want to make absolutely sure that no other "top", alliance gets them, including MISC or Area X. That is how far the US server is behind the Germans. The sooner they accept that as fact, the quicker we can move on.
    You should focus on the beatdown of your alliance instead of posting nonsense.
    Please top poisoning the well and stay on-topic.
    You started saying that we are noobs . You started it .That gives me every right to answer back . By your answer , I think I pressed a sensitive neurone . Enjoy your fires in the castle and op's. Focus on them as well. I also liked you said ''Please''. Very nice of you I almost cried lol.

• lol these discussions in the past were so funny would mainly be US server screaming they the best international would try claim as well, think some crazy uk fkers would too but i think after horizon and outer realms everyone has handed the crown to the germans

In fact, if I remember correctly, the war updates thread was always either about the bad boys, KoN or Misc, now we don't hear much about them at all. If anything, it is either a war on the UK server or the Indian server. Anyway, with the BTH event giving out bakeries (5 of them if I remembered it correctly),  the fact that RAWSIDE keeps on being first place means that they want to make absolutely sure that no other "top", alliance gets them, including MISC or Area X. That is how far the US server is behind the Germans. The sooner they accept that as fact, the quicker we can move on.
    You started saying that we are noobs . You started it .That gives me every right to answer back . By your answer , I think I pressed a sensitive neurone . Enjoy your fires in the castle and op's. Focus on them as well. I also liked you said ''Please''. Very nice of you I almost cried lol.

Thank you for introducing a strawman into your argument. You might be a particle physicist @[email protected]"Dudester (INT1)" but others have stated that the German server is best, which is what this argument is about. Going off-topic and attacking the poster (ad hominem) adds nothing to the conversation or the topic that you started.

edited 01.04.2020
    lol these discussions in the past were so funny would mainly be US server screaming they the best international would try claim as well, think some crazy uk fkers would too but i think after horizon and outer realms everyone has handed the crown to the germans

Thank you for introducing a strawman into your argument. You might be a particle physicist @[email protected]"Dudester (INT1)" but others have stated that the German server is best, which is what this argument is about. Going off-topic and attacking the poster (ad hominem) adds nothing to the conversation or the topic that you started.
    Me being a particle physicists has nothing to do with this discussion despite the fact you may be jealous of it which it is fine.

When you post aggressive comments to all players in US1 , you must know there will be consequences and retaliation.

If we had you in WWII being in the Royal airforce , the Luftwaffe would have conquered us because you say to someone something which is insulting and pisses him off and when he comments back you go cry to your dad.
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127

Me being a particle physicists has nothing to do with this discussion despite the fact you may be jealous of it which it is fine.

When you post aggressive comments to all players in US1 , you must know there will be consequences and retaliation.

If we had you in WWII being in the Royal airforce , the Luftwaffe would have conquered us because you say to someone something which is insulting and pisses him off and when he comments back you go cry to your dad.
    Stop acting so immature then? From your posts and the way you act, I very much doubt you are one. I don't blame him for sounding 'cold', its hard talking to a brick wall.
  • lol these discussions in the past were so funny would mainly be US server screaming they the best international would try claim as well, think some crazy uk fkers would too but i think after horizon and outer realms everyone has handed the crown to the germans

Stop acting so immature then? From your posts and the way you act, I very much doubt you are one. I don't blame him for sounding 'cold', its hard talking to a brick wall.
    Another jealous guy ladies and gentlemen ….. Stop crying and go back at school . Only with hardrock study you can succeed... 

Maybe if that was even related to you , then you could post something . Your comments don't affect this thread a little bit....

Don't worry, nothing aggressive in my posts. If my last 2 posts are anything to go by, I am being reasonable. Using logic and pointing out logical fallacies in an argument always brings the worst out of people. As you know, in any debate (this is an actual fact) about anything at all, when someone has to resort to being abusive, it means they can no longer bring anymore facts to the table because their arguments have been disproved with facts, or should I say, evidence. Have a nice evening Dudestar.

1st bolded statement, attacking the poster which is an ad hominem attack.
    2nd bolded word is the "Big lie" technique.
    3rd bolded statement, an example of mala fides.

It would be better to let this topical discussion rest on-topic. It achieves absolutely nothing. Therefore, I could continue to add more logical fallacies, but I am here to have a relatively decent discussion about the "best server." 

• Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127

Another jealous guy ladies and gentlemen ….. Stop crying and go back at school . Only with hardrock study you can succeed... 

Maybe if that was even related to you , then you could post something . Your comments don't affect this thread a little bit....

Where is the jealousy? From what part of my post did you get that from? Please stop lying to yourself and to others. Thats enough from me on that topic anyways, DE1 is the best server. There is skill, there is money, but when you have skill and a bunch of money... enough said.
    edited 01.04.2020
    ~Thread Closed~

• ~Thread is back open folks~

Where is the jealousy? From what part of my post did you get that from? Please stop lying to yourself and to others. Thats enough from me on that topic anyways, DE1 is the best server. There is skill, there is money, but when you have skill and a bunch of money... enough said.
    With the amount of strawmen used in his posts, I am surprised he is capable of debating. At the end of the day, I would take either your opinion or someone like @Herveus who has been playing this game for a very long time and thus has a valid opinion and because of this longevity, his opinion holds water.

With the amount of strawmen used in his posts, I am surprised he is capable of debating. At the end of the day, I would take either your opinion or someone like @Herveus who has been playing this game for a very long time and thus has a valid opinion and because of this longevity, his opinion holds water.
    Cry more like a good baby.
  • ~Thread closed~
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,706
    ~Thread closed~
    If you really want the thread closed, you need to tag a BM or CM to do it for you.

@Poseidon X Angel  @Crom Cruach 

Please see above...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ~Thread closed~
    Wrong. You do it like this:

/thread

@[email protected]"Crom Cruach"
    @[email protected]"Poseidon X Angel"

This discussion has been closed.