Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Negan Vs Misc (Group)

124»

Comments

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    edited 01.04.2020
    Well I've noticed that StrongCommander has seemingly stopped cheering for Negan and crew; maybe because of some interesting developments.  I hope he realized that the people Negan chooses to associate with aren't good apples by any means.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 01.04.2020
    Well I've noticed that StrongCommander has seemingly stopped cheering for Negan and crew; maybe because of some interesting developments.  I hope he realized that the people Negan chooses to associate with aren't good apples by any means.

I stopped cheering for Negan because I realized that both  sides are shit and use highly questionable ethical tactics in war and in diplomacy. Just chill . And I don't want to have any relationship with you in-game . 
    Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
    I stopped cheering for Negan because I realized that both  sides are shit and use highly questionable ethical tactics in war and in diplomacy. Just chill . And I don't want to have any relationship with you in-game . 

For being a scientist you are pretty poor at gathering empirical data, but at least you see the truth.

Relationship? Sorry Mr. Physics, I'd take Amr5 over you any day.

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 01.04.2020

For being a scientist you are pretty poor at gathering empirical data, but at least you see the truth.

Relationship? Sorry Mr. Physics, I'd take Amr5 over you any day.

Oh oh my …. Sorry but the LHC gives usable data only 2-3 times / year so yes ur right we cant collect much data.

Maybe next time you decide to attack me , attack my main you saw my 3k vets and got scared please....instead of attacking caste with 40 troops .

What does this say about you ? Hmm? Lol . Or maybe the last time you attack with vets against coin troops and still lose 900 congrats. Lol .

And ''you'' was not refered to you. I don't want to have any  relationship with MISC-Negan's crew-KoN , politics ( in  a pixel game lul) , and tyrants - bullies. No thank you I will pass . And not everything is about you Nebulous...
    Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    why u both still talking about negan she is in area xx now , no more wars 
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks negan for good war 
    thanks strongcommander for your help 
    thanks all for your time 

now lets go and do events and enjoy game 

-A

عمرو الحديدى 
  • why u both still talking about negan she is in area xx now , no more wars 
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A
    Yes finally and let's hope Morry won't attack Area X for a new war . Peaceful times are the best!

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A
    Yes finally and let's hope Morry won't attack Area X for a new war . Peaceful times are the best!

He better not attack AX cause this is an event only server now, no being meanies and attacking eachother, ya heard it here first folks!
    MUFU Member

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,526
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A

He better not attack AX cause this is an event only server now, no being meanies and attacking eachother, ya heard it here first folks!
    Just sad how true this has become...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A

Just sad how true this has become...…..
    It is not sad.I don't want a war for 1 year at least . 
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 559
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A

I think even AX wants morry to attack AX, neither of us enjoy the Farmville style of play.

thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A

I think even AX wants morry to attack AX, neither of us enjoy the Farmville style of play.
    If you want to lose troops constantly then ok you should go fight.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,526
    edited 02.04.2020
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A

Just so you are aware, when GGE was launched - MANY years ago - there were no events.  This game was originally designed as a PvP only game.  When INT3 was launched, it was PvP only - No Events.  It was a refreshing change of pace!  

MANY Players actually would welcome a return to that game.  

The problem is, the Events make GGS too much money....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

I just want to know how Redrick got GhostRider's password.

Also, shout out to VKT for getting 28k Berimond point despite passing away nearly a week ago.  I guess there is an afterlife! 
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    thanks misc for good war 
    thanks all for your time 

-A

Thank you for the go-ahead, I will make sure to consider this in further diplomacy. 
    MUFU Member

• Sorry for my stupid latest comment.
Sign In to comment.