Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How can you tell if another player's building is at 100% fire?

If you're looking at another player's castle, you can't see any info to do with workload or fires. But I've heard some people say that you can work out what percentage of fire a building is at by how large the fire is. Does anyone know how you're able to tell if a building is at 100% fire? Can anyone tell me how you are able to do this? I'm trying to burn an outpost but I don't know when the fires will be at 100%.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
GB1 Server

Level 19 - 201k might

Comments

• nicolas19 (NL1)nicolas19 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    If it has a really big flame it probably is on 100%
    you can't know for sure so just attack it enough :)
  • If you're looking at another player's castle, you can't see any info to do with workload or fires. But I've heard some people say that you can work out what percentage of fire a building is at by how large the fire is. Does anyone know how you're able to tell if a building is at 100% fire? Can anyone tell me how you are able to do this? I'm trying to burn an outpost but I don't know when the fires will be at 100%.

Large fire would be a big clue. Or you could just ask the player in question.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 327
    If you're looking at another player's castle, you can't see any info to do with workload or fires. But I've heard some people say that you can work out what percentage of fire a building is at by how large the fire is. Does anyone know how you're able to tell if a building is at 100% fire? Can anyone tell me how you are able to do this? I'm trying to burn an outpost but I don't know when the fires will be at 100%.

Large fire would be a big clue. Or you could just ask the player in question.
    Unless in ruins with ops on fire, no alliance?
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,615
    The short answer to the OP Question is: You can't.

Longer answers on how to best guess and/or ask the owner are as above......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• When you think you've got 100%, fires, hit it a few more times. You can also send sabotages during the capture time.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Sign In to comment.