Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Folders for Relic Equipment

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but having to put Relic Equipment back onto your Casts after you have used firecasts is really cumbersome. I use screenshots to be able to rematch everything and it can take a long time. Is there any way to set up a folder system where you could put each Relic set into so you can just pop them back on again when you need to? I have talked to several players about the idea and something like that would be much appreciated by all.
Gale ES @ usa 1

Comments

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    This would be helpful. Another option that may help here would be the ability to add specific names to pieces of equipment, even if it were only a few characters, so some sort of differentiation could be made between pieces to make equipment changes easier in situations like the one mentioned above. 
    MUFU Member

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,529
    @Crom Cruach  THIS ^^^^^^ Has been suggested before in various flavors.  Any traction internally for this one? 

It would be a crowd pleaser...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but having to put Relic Equipment back onto your Casts after you have used firecasts is really cumbersome. I use screenshots to be able to rematch everything and it can take a long time. Is there any way to set up a folder system where you could put each Relic set into so you can just pop them back on again when you need to? I have talked to several players about the idea and something like that would be much appreciated by all.
    something should be done to this. I usually change my coms to which event is going, but these blue ones is something I dont want to touch, same problem was already in game before these blue equipments but these made it even worse.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    Some way of tagging them for instance, or have some non functional comms and casts that you can move a set onto - like a mannequin - so they aren't just back in the mass of other stuff in your inventory.
    Osiris @ en 1
Sign In to comment.