Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Odins vs TRT

Comments

• Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    .LegendaryKing73 (GB1) said:
    First day : 5th day
    Cool. Odins not part of an alliance family to help them?
    What do you mean "Alliance family?" This isn't like KoN or the MISC and their families. This is a straight one on one war, nothing more, nothing less. By the same token, why should Odins or TRT need help?

As it stands, TRT have 43 members and Odins have 46. This war is about as equal as you can get. Neither Odins or TRT need to call on anyone to help fight their own battles. 
    Odins do need help mate, trust me
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 442
    edited 29.03.2020
    Alliance rank no2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 8, 9 are an alliance family. They are all part of the MISC . They always have pacts with each other and they declare wars at the same time to an enemy alliance. And they have practically 1 leadership , this of MAGA2020. They are practically 1 big alliance with ~500 members and 1 billion might points. And those are just the top . Their subs and subs of subs exist as well so if we count all them they are 1k members.... And it is not just the MISC , this is an easy example . Generally we are organized in family alliances . A union of alliances where there is the ''mother'' alliance and its subs and the subs of the subs and so on . And  the decisions regarding war or peace or which members they join are all controlled by the ''mother'' alliance for all its subs. Without a doubt US1 is the strongest server in the world....
    Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
     Without a doubt US1 is the strongest server in the world....
    Many people would put the German Server at the top.  Some would say their Home-Filed Advantage is a big part of it.

But, this is the Odins v TRT War thread.  Let's leave them to it...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

•  Without a doubt US1 is the strongest server in the world....
    Many people would put the German Server at the top.  Some would say their Home-Filed Advantage is a big part of it.

But, this is the Odins v TRT War thread.  Let's leave them to it...…….
    I will open a new thread about this.
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    Alliance rank no2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 8, 9 are an alliance family. They are all part of the MISC . They always have pacts with each other and they declare wars at the same time to an enemy alliance. And they have practically 1 leadership , this of MAGA2020. They are practically 1 big alliance with ~500 members and 1 billion might points. And those are just the top . Their subs and subs of subs exist as well so if we count all them they are 1k members.... And it is not just the MISC , this is an easy example . Generally we are organized in family alliances . A union of alliances where there is the ''mother'' alliance and its subs and the subs of the subs and so on . And  the decisions regarding war or peace or which members they join are all controlled by the ''mother'' alliance for all its subs. Without a doubt US1 is the strongest server in the world....

• Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    edited 30.03.2020
    More Odins destruction

@LegendaryKing73 (GB1) whats your ign?
    Praetorians
    GB1
  • Cassander (GB1)Cassander (GB1) GB1 Posts: 74
  • Diabolic (GB1)Diabolic (GB1) GB1 Posts: 56
    wow nice!
    3.5mil mp 100k positive food prod 
  • Cassander (GB1)Cassander (GB1) GB1 Posts: 74
  • Xerxes I (GB1)Xerxes I (GB1) GB1 Posts: 128
    Great war.
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
  • Xerxes I (GB1)Xerxes I (GB1) GB1 Posts: 128
    edited 01.04.2020
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 5 Player when not busy :)
    Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though.
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 30 alliances on the UK server.
  • Diabolic (GB1)Diabolic (GB1) GB1 Posts: 56
    TRT has got its spring cleaning done early guys just dusting things down now  :p
    3.5mil mp 100k positive food prod 
    https://prnt.sc/rqzxf1
    Oh how the mighty have fallen
    Praetorians
    GB1
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 442
    edited 01.04.2020
    Omg how many troops did they lose ? 3-4 million ? How much of them are birded? Did you count? 
  • Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
    Are they an event ally? or just too busy to war
    Omg how many troops did they lose ? 3-4 million ? How much of them are birded? Did you count? 
    Would say 70% of alliance was in pro or def hol before the move on CoPs
    Praetorians
    GB1
    They are the ones who declared and got smoked off there server in a week
    Praetorians
    GB1
  • Wanna show the server what kind of beating Odins are taking
    WTG guys ! Great Stuff ! 
  • LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 428
    edited 05.04.2020
    They are not an event alliance, have a look at this thread in this section. They took on Crimson and won. This time however, it was a different kettle of fish. TRT were inferior in numbers (by about 15-20 members i.e; 45 TRT v 63 Odins at the start) and also might points, but it is not the quantity that counts, but rather the quality:The alliance that won this war is a young alliance that was reborn.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/362472/cg-vs-odins-fury-status-update/p1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file