Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best server

StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 429
edited 29.03.2020 in General Discussion
What the title says: Which is the best server . Please don't comment US1 or INT3 without explaining why u pick it.

My turn: US1-> We have MISC/Negan , Negan propably the best player / best  game tactics and MISC confirmed the strongest alliance family with some million points above 1 billion and  ~1000 members(top and subs).

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,997
    De1 , has hundred+ that can beat negan and and way bigger alliances and alliance familys

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    1. DE1, pure money. And if you consider players a reason I would mention rudi of RAWSIDE as an example. 
    2. Not sure Negan would be the single player I'd pick as far as an example of a great player, I think in her own current alliance I would consider both Kolan and Sonny48 to be better players, just less well funded. Wildbill would be a third name I would add to this list looking at players in her own alliance, am also a fan of donaldo. 
    3. Just went through the Top 50 alliances and added up, TM's family only has 294 members. Don't feel like adding up their MP but am sure it is well below 1 billion. 
    4. I am sure TM members appreciate the compliment even if the math may be a little bit off. 
    MUFU Member

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 429
    edited 29.03.2020
    1. DE1, pure money. And if you consider players a reason I would mention rudi of RAWSIDE as an example. 
    2. Not sure Negan would be the single player I'd pick as far as an example of a great player, I think in her own current alliance I would consider both Kolan and Sonny48 to be better players, just less well funded. Wildbill would be a third name I would add to this list looking at players in her own alliance, am also a fan of donaldo. 
    3. Just went through the Top 50 alliances and added up, TM's family only has 294 members. Don't feel like adding up their MP but am sure it is well below 1 billion. 
    4. I am sure TM members appreciate the compliment even if the math may be a little bit off. 
    u measure all subs?And top 8 TM have 700 million combined...this without the subs.
    u measure all subs?And top 8 TM have 700 million combined...this without the subs.
    The Misc has 4 subs in the top 50 alliances, I counted all four. Did not keep scrolling down as I didn't feel like including RAs. 
    MUFU Member

• 1. DE1, pure money. And if you consider players a reason I would mention rudi of RAWSIDE as an example. 
    The Misc has 4 subs in the top 50 alliances, I counted all four. Did not keep scrolling down as I didn't feel like including RAs. 
    I will upload a complete list of MISC alliances and their might points combined using a calculator.
    edited 29.03.2020

Elite Guards -> 143 M

MAGA2020-> 134 M

The Unnamed-> 133M

MU-> 128M

Asylum->110M

MISC-HIEVOUS->99M

The Un-Forgiven -> 96M

843M points top branches without the subs.

Asylum has 4 subs for sure . MAGA2020 has a sub . MU has at least 3 subs....

edited 30.03.2020
    De1 , has hundred+ that can beat negan and and way bigger alliances and alliance familys

Negan at peak had 450k troops main and you say there are hundreds of players in DE1 which can beat her? If I had the espionage I would show it.

Elite Guards -> 143 M

MAGA2020-> 134 M

The Unnamed-> 133M

MU-> 128M

Asylum->110M

MISC-HIEVOUS->99M

The Un-Forgiven -> 96M

You said above MISC family. This includes subs of TM. MISC: United is a different alliance family, and also does not have sub alliances as you mentioned above. The Unnamed and Asylum are also not TM family members, they each have their own alliance family. While all four families are allies, they are not a singular family. 

Also if you are looking at doing further math it may be helpful for you to know that Asylum has 6 direct sub alliances. 
    MUFU Member

edited 30.03.2020

Elite Guards -> 143 M

MAGA2020-> 134 M

The Unnamed-> 133M

MU-> 128M

Asylum->110M

MISC-HIEVOUS->99M

The Un-Forgiven -> 96M

You said above MISC family. This includes subs of TM. MISC: United is a different alliance family, and also does not have sub alliances as you mentioned above. The Unnamed and Asylum are also not TM family members, they each have their own alliance family. While all four families are allies, they are not a singular family. 

Also if you are looking at doing further math it may be helpful for you to know that Asylum has 6 direct sub alliances. 
    How is MU not part of TM since the name itself lol. What a mess.
  • LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 438
    edited 30.03.2020

Elite Guards -> 143 M

MAGA2020-> 134 M

The Unnamed-> 133M

MU-> 128M

Asylum->110M

MISC-HIEVOUS->99M

The Un-Forgiven -> 96M

Just to let you know that Rawside on its own has 240 million might points and it is still climbing. Further to that, don't forget that, since no US alliance has won any BTH event and Rawside has, that puts them in the driving seat. Let us face it, you don't have relic bakeries combined with their other bakeries. You don't have relic stores combined with their relic stores. You don't have all the necessary materials to create max relic food build items which can help each conservatory/grandary and greenhouse produce 1,000% each. With the relic bakeries, they could possibly treble the number of troops that even Negan can have. Tell us, who is the invincible on the US server at the moment and how many points does he have?

Edit:

Just noticed that you have only 7 alliances on the US server that have over 100 million might points. I didn't take a screenshot of the 2nd page and this was going back to October so, RAWSIDE could have more than that now, but in this image, they already have 10 alliances on over 100 million points and by the looks of it, it extends to a 2nd page. RAWSIDE are clearly the superior alliance.

http://prntscr.com/rp31mg

• De1 , has hundred+ that can beat negan and and way bigger alliances and alliance familys
    Don't feed the troll Herveus. You have played this game for years and you know the score. Plus not one of them on the US server has completed all of the achievements, yet one has on the German server.

Elite Guards -> 143 M

MAGA2020-> 134 M

The Unnamed-> 133M

MU-> 128M

Asylum->110M

MISC-HIEVOUS->99M

The Un-Forgiven -> 96M

Just to let you know that Rawside on its own has 240 million might points and it is still climbing. Further to that, don't forget that, since no US alliance has won any BTH event and Rawside has, that puts them in the driving seat. Let us face it, you don't have relic bakeries combined with their other bakeries. You don't have relic stores combined with their relic stores. You don't have all the necessary materials to create max relic food build items which can help each conservatory/grandary and greenhouse produce 1,000% each. With the relic bakeries, they could possibly treble the number of troops that even Negan can have. Tell us, who is the invincible on the US server at the moment and how many points does he have?

Edit:

Just noticed that you have only 7 alliances on the US server that have over 100 million might points. I didn't take a screenshot of the 2nd page and this was going back to October so, RAWSIDE could have more than that now, but in this image, they already have 10 alliances on over 100 million points and by the looks of it, it extends to a 2nd page. RAWSIDE are clearly the superior alliance.

I agree RAWSIDE is badass. Also to add to my previously made point of rudi of RAWSIDE being a top tier player far stronger than Negan, I was recently informed by a friend of his that his MP stabilize at 7.9 million, more than 2 million above what Negan or any other US1 player can stabilize at. 
    MUFU Member

• LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 438
    edited 30.03.2020
    Don't worry @Sorth121 (US1), I think the majority of players will agree with you that Rudi-MR from Rawside is the ideal player to have. I think he is the one who has defended the capital the most in BTH. As for spending power, I don't think Negan is even in the conversation. Again, Rudi and his friends would have to have sewn that one up already. It is just that @StrongCommander (US1) has been stuck on the US server without even looking around to see the rest of the world so, for him, the only player is Negan. I have visited other servers and there are bigger alliances. Just one last fact just to be the final nail in the Negan/Misc coffin. If strong thinks they are great, they are far behind the German players. I noticed last night on the US server that the Invincible title is only at 224 million glory. For the last 8 months, Bruno5 from the German server has regularly had it over 400 million on his own and RAWSIDE have won a glory event with 1.5 billion glory points.

Anyway, just an updated image from the German server:

http://prntscr.com/rp8rsz

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    The best server is the one I'm on because well I'm me.  ;)

In all seriousness though, I would nominate the server with the lowest per capita spending as the best.

• Elite Guards -> 143 M

MAGA2020-> 134 M

The Unnamed-> 133M

MU-> 128M

Asylum->110M

MISC-HIEVOUS->99M

The Un-Forgiven -> 96M

Edit:

I agree RAWSIDE is badass. Also to add to my previously made point of rudi of RAWSIDE being a top tier player far stronger than Negan, I was recently informed by a friend of his that his MP stabilize at 7.9 million, more than 2 million above what Negan or any other US1 player can stabilize at. 
    It really doesn't matter . Death Spear  has over 20million mp but if you look at a video at his castle he has < 50k soldiers.

Negan peak had 450k soldiers in one castle I didn't spy on the rest  and MISC  can send over 2k horns good luck in defending that....
  • With all due respect, the fact that Negan had 450k of troops in one castle only means that she spends quite a lot of money and, it is not that she recruited them either. Let me share this with you if you don't know already. When you buy troops, you get a lot of food with them. Now, for 99 euros (dollars or what have you) you can have 60k of each vet horror. That means you have 120,000 troops. For this, you will get 3.6 million food. However, since you said that she had 450k of troops, I can only hazard a guess that she spent over 400 dollars to buy 480,000 troops, of which 30k were lost for diverse reasons. So, with that in mind, do you really think that her store of 170k of food will feed all those troops? They would be all die of hunger within 2 minutes.

Therefore, I put it to you that not only did Negan have 480k of troops just before you spied her, but she also had 12 million food too to help feed them. In that case, it is not impressive since RAWSIDE, to defend their capital in BTH for 6 days have to be able to withstand attacks from all and sundry. This means that not only are they richer than Negan and co, but they are also tactically astute too. That is the difference between having money and having money and being technically superior. If Negan, Misc and the others were great, they would have won every single Outers event, but alas, they haven't, it always seems to be either RAWSIDE or Rudi. It is either one or the other and I have not seen an American alliance in the top 5. So, please explain to us how come.

• With all due respect, the fact that Negan had 450k of troops in one castle only means that she spends quite a lot of money and, it is not that she recruited them either. Let me share this with you if you don't know already. When you buy troops, you get a lot of food with them. Now, for 99 euros (dollars or what have you) you can have 60k of each vet horror. That means you have 120,000 troops. For this, you will get 3.6 million food. However, since you said that she had 450k of troops, I can only hazard a guess that she spent over 400 dollars to buy 480,000 troops, of which 30k were lost for diverse reasons. So, with that in mind, do you really think that her store of 170k of food will feed all those troops? They would be all die of hunger within 2 minutes.

Therefore, I put it to you that not only did Negan have 480k of troops just before you spied her, but she also had 12 million food too to help feed them. In that case, it is not impressive since RAWSIDE, to defend their capital in BTH for 6 days have to be able to withstand attacks from all and sundry. This means that not only are they richer than Negan and co, but they are also tactically astute too. That is the difference between having money and having money and being technically superior. If Negan, Misc and the others were great, they would have won every single Outers event, but alas, they haven't, it always seems to be either RAWSIDE or Rudi. It is either one or the other and I have not seen an American alliance in the top 5. So, please explain to us how come.
    Maybe because US alliances don't try to win the event?

Maybe because US alliances don't try to win the event?
    It is not a question of whether they want to win it or not, well, not now anyway. I remember the first winner of BTH; it was RAWSIDE. In that event, every single ruby whale alliance wanted to win it because it was special and it had fantastic prizes. The alliances that wanted to win were the Praets, Odins, MISC, Maga, Rawside etc etc. RAWSIDE just simply outspent any of their competitors. Not only that, but RAWSIDE and 2 of the clans of RAWSIDE were in the top 5. The other 2 places went to RAWSIDE30; two clans of 20+ players. Alliance might points for wings might work on the US server, but in BTH (where the ultimate prizes are and basically means they are untouchable because of certain relic buildings and build items) only the mightiest 20+ players get 1st place. Therefore, that makes me think that there are at least 100 players (top 5) from RAWSIDE and wings that are capable of outspending even Negan and cohorts.

With all due respect, the fact that Negan had 450k of troops in one castle only means that she spends quite a lot of money and, it is not that she recruited them either. Let me share this with you if you don't know already. When you buy troops, you get a lot of food with them. Now, for 99 euros (dollars or what have you) you can have 60k of each vet horror. That means you have 120,000 troops. For this, you will get 3.6 million food. However, since you said that she had 450k of troops, I can only hazard a guess that she spent over 400 dollars to buy 480,000 troops, of which 30k were lost for diverse reasons. So, with that in mind, do you really think that her store of 170k of food will feed all those troops? They would be all die of hunger within 2 minutes.

Technically speaking members of the MISC and MISC: United have multiple times placed at the top of the rankings alongside rudi in the Outers events. They formed a joint alliance with RAWSIDE in the Outers several times as well as they liked working together to kick bootay across the world of GGE. 
    MUFU Member

edited 30.03.2020
    With all due respect, the fact that Negan had 450k of troops in one castle only means that she spends quite a lot of money and, it is not that she recruited them either. Let me share this with you if you don't know already. When you buy troops, you get a lot of food with them. Now, for 99 euros (dollars or what have you) you can have 60k of each vet horror. That means you have 120,000 troops. For this, you will get 3.6 million food. However, since you said that she had 450k of troops, I can only hazard a guess that she spent over 400 dollars to buy 480,000 troops, of which 30k were lost for diverse reasons. So, with that in mind, do you really think that her store of 170k of food will feed all those troops? They would be all die of hunger within 2 minutes.

Technically speaking members of the MISC and MISC: United have multiple times placed at the top of the rankings alongside rudi in the Outers events. They formed a joint alliance with RAWSIDE in the Outers several times as well as they liked working together to kick bootay across the world of GGE. 
    That's sounds like a promotion for  MISC members in the forum . I don't say I don't believe it but maybe if you post some pictures then yes.  
This discussion has been closed.