Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RBCs/Towers loot

PENGUINTOP (AU1)PENGUINTOP (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
edited 27.03.2020 in Players ask Players
How many rubies can someone make farming NPCs in a single day with 15 Max towers in green, 15 max towers in ice, 15 max towers in sand, and 15 max towers in fire? or how many rubies you get from loot from high level towers from all kingdoms in a day?

Comments

• It all depends on whether or not the NPCs have rubies.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 428
    edited 27.03.2020
    How many rubies can someone make farming NPCs in a single day with 15 Max towers in green, 15 max towers in ice, 15 max towers in sand, and 15 max towers in fire? or how many rubies you get from loot from high level towers from all kingdoms in a day?

What you have to remember is that it isn't just the max towers that give rubies. Out of 15 hits, you are most likely to gain about 9-10 hits with rubies. That would be the same for other realms too. At the end of the day, rubies are good, but the resources are even better since they help you to build up and repair if required. Anyway, I hit 15 in green, ice, sands and fire and I get around 700-900 rubies per day.

All you have to do is to think about the rewards and not the daily grind, because out of all of them, the green rbcs are the ones that tests a players patients. For example, imagine you have 15 Level 1 rbcs, 1 hit to level 2.

Then you will get to level79 or something where you will go to Level 79, 18 hits to level 80, multiply that by 15 and you can imagine how many hits you need to do. To go from level 1 to max level in green, you are talking over 10,000 hits.

Just worked it out that for green only, to get to the max level, you would need to send a maximum 12,540 hits.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,044

What you have to remember is that it isn't just the max towers that give rubies. Out of 15 hits, you are most likely to gain about 9-10 hits with rubies. That would be the same for other realms too. At the end of the day, rubies are good, but the resources are even better since they help you to build up and repair if required. Anyway, I hit 15 in green, ice, sands and fire and I get around 700-900 rubies per day.

All you have to do is to think about the rewards and not the daily grind, because out of all of them, the green rbcs are the ones that tests a players patients. For example, imagine you have 15 Level 1 rbcs, 1 hit to level 2.

Then you will get to level79 or something where you will go to Level 79, 18 hits to level 80, multiply that by 15 and you can imagine how many hits you need to do. To go from level 1 to max level in green, you are talking over 10,000 hits.

Just worked it out that for green only, to get to the max level, you would need to send a maximum 12,540 hits.
    you need 891 hits to max out a single tower in ge so you need 13365 hits to max out 15

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • How many rubies can someone make farming NPCs in a single day with 15 Max towers in green, 15 max towers in ice, 15 max towers in sand, and 15 max towers in fire? or how many rubies you get from loot from high level towers from all kingdoms in a day?

you need 891 hits to max out a single tower in ge so you need 13365 hits to max out 15
    It has been re-adjusted and it comes to 12,825, not including level 81. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file