Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

So tired of crappy FC/BC targets

Comments

• All I said was that there could've been a delay, this wasn't a given fact and it turned out there was  no delay.
    I don't see the issue with there not being any delay,
    I posted the announcement in the case that there would be a delay.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,185
    All I said was that there could've been a delay, this wasn't a given fact and it turned out there was  no delay.
    Thank you.  I appreciate the heads up.  You are kind of in a catch 22 here.  IF there was a delay and you didn't give the notice, people would have complained.  That you gave the notice and it didn't happen, a few people are going to complain.

I would rather it be the way you did it than the opposite......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• The downtime for this morning previously announced HERE was done in attempt to correct the resetting camps issue. Now that the hotfix is complete, this issue should be resolved.
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 211
    All I said was that there could've been a delay, this wasn't a given fact and it turned out there was  no delay.
    This is NOT a complaint, merely a request for clarification. 
    kajacro @ en 1
  •  Really nomads are way too easy . And the rewards ( khan tablets ) are not much considering a 70 lvl nomad gives 45 tablets ( without khan chests) and any piece of Nomad equipment is over 5k khan tablets.

Maybe make them harder -> give more khan tablets -> give troops in rewards ( individual khan contest ).

• BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
     Really nomads are way too easy . And the rewards ( khan tablets ) are not much considering a 70 lvl nomad gives 45 tablets ( without khan chests) and any piece of Nomad equipment is over 5k khan tablets.

Maybe make them harder -> give more khan tablets -> give troops in rewards ( individual khan contest ).

what a mad lad only lost 12 soldiers to 305...did you know thats the World Record,u should call Guinness

• Dudester (INT1)Dudester (INT1) INT1 Posts: 127
     Really nomads are way too easy . And the rewards ( khan tablets ) are not much considering a 70 lvl nomad gives 45 tablets ( without khan chests) and any piece of Nomad equipment is over 5k khan tablets.

Thats why you be active and attack them a lot? 
  •  Really nomads are way too easy . And the rewards ( khan tablets ) are not much considering a 70 lvl nomad gives 45 tablets ( without khan chests) and any piece of Nomad equipment is over 5k khan tablets.

what a mad lad only lost 12 soldiers to 305...did you know thats the World Record,u should call Guinness
    I don't understand the irony please can you explain to me?

Thats why you be active and attack them a lot? 

Hmm i am suggesting an improvement. This has nothing to do I am attacking them.
  • The nomads are meant to be easy.
    You need to do thousands of hits to gather a lot of points, this is where the losses really start to add up.
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    Back when rage and medal boosters were a thing (why oh why were they removed :frowning: ), you could gain a LOT of points (easily around 4 million) by taunting a high level khan camp. Cost you thousands of defenders though...

~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 442
    edited 29.03.2020
    Back when rage and medal boosters were a thing (why oh why were they removed :frowning: ), you could gain a LOT of points (easily around 4 million) by taunting a high level khan camp. Cost you thousands of defenders though...

I bet with relic castellans and build for the keep it would be much easier to defend now.
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142

I bet with relic castellans and build for the keep it would be much easier to defend now.
    It is, yeah.

I used to use the Winged Knight castellan, as with the right gems I could get that to around 900 on the wall, which made holding it pretty easy even at 90/90. Much easier with relics though.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• Rage and medal boosters are still for sale.
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 271
    Rage and medal boosters are still for sale.
    Agree but at a much more inflated price 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Grunt3 (US1)Grunt3 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    MGGEGA...

Make GoodGlitchEmpire Great Again

LOL
    Grunt3 @ usa 1
  • I too, am not pleased with the FC/BC garbage castles. I used to dethrone with Khan medallions but last couple of BC/FC have not had that option.  25K horsetail banners and nothing to use them on.  Can we go back to having them run by players on other servers?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,185
    I too, am not pleased with the FC/BC garbage castles. I used to dethrone with Khan medallions but last couple of BC/FC have not had that option.  25K horsetail banners and nothing to use them on.  Can we go back to having them run by players on other servers?
    You DO know that never actually happened, right?  The original design was for one server to COPY the defense setup from the other server and use that for the event run.  Even the attacks were to be based on attacks that were setup and launched on the opposing server.   But, it wasn't live.  

I DO remember when they announced who the opposing server was.  USA1 vs DEU1 was always the one I looked forward to the most.  :)  The opposing server would rotate and you would get a different level of skill.  Of course when I played on ASIA1 the mystical ASIA2 was always the opponent.

I suppose it became too much of a hassle to copy / update every run, so they just started using the same file over and over again.  Of course, that led to the "tailoring" of the Castles to what GGS wanted the event to be.  Another GRINDfest.  You CAN get the occasional BIG castle still.  But, the event is exactly the way GGS wants it.  You want to get ahead?  Get more points?  BUY THE BOOSTERS.  Hit 100's or 1000's of Castles, just like hitting the Nomad Tents.  

It isn't about getting big glory in the fewest hits possible.  It is about SPENDING what you can to get where you want to be.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• I too, am not pleased with the FC/BC garbage castles. I used to dethrone with Khan medallions but last couple of BC/FC have not had that option.  25K horsetail banners and nothing to use them on.  Can we go back to having them run by players on other servers?
    You DO know that never actually happened, right?  The original design was for one server to COPY the defense setup from the other server and use that for the event run.  Even the attacks were to be based on attacks that were setup and launched on the opposing server.   But, it wasn't live.  

I DO remember when they announced who the opposing server was.  USA1 vs DEU1 was always the one I looked forward to the most.  :)  The opposing server would rotate and you would get a different level of skill.  Of course when I played on ASIA1 the mystical ASIA2 was always the opponent.

I suppose it became too much of a hassle to copy / update every run, so they just started using the same file over and over again.  Of course, that led to the "tailoring" of the Castles to what GGS wanted the event to be.  Another GRINDfest.  You CAN get the occasional BIG castle still.  But, the event is exactly the way GGS wants it.  You want to get ahead?  Get more points?  BUY THE BOOSTERS.  Hit 100's or 1000's of Castles, just like hitting the Nomad Tents.  

It isn't about getting big glory in the fewest hits possible.  It is about SPENDING what you can to get where you want to be.....
    I think most players still think that we were actually hitting other players when this would be totally impossible. However, i would have to disagree with the DE1 server. I went up against them and most of them were defending with attackers or attacking with defenders (which was often the case or using the worst attack troops available) and that to me, from what I know about the German server is pretty much a lie. Glory today where you could get millions is just not worth it. Glory, back in the old days was earned and it was earned through sheer hard graft. You had to PvP until you were tired to get any decent glory.

Anyway, in my opinion, it is time to do away with the FIs/Crows event as they are pointless unless it is for someone to show off their 3 million hit with 9 waves. They should bring back the game as it was, 1 capital in each kingdom and let the alliances battle for it. One metro, let the players battle for it, one KT and let the players battle for it. That way PvP will come back. 

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    I would say to encourage PvP, change the way glory is calculated.  Cut the glory for pure numbers of troops killed, but then give a multiplier for how close the battle is.  Meaning if you attack with 1000 troops and win with 10 left, you would get a whole bunch more glory than if you had attacked the same target with 2000 troops and won with 1000 left.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file