Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 442
    edited 24.03.2020

And I wont open gates because I am no coward I will fight all of u . I make sure you have thousand of lost attackers and I keep my promises...
    StrongCommander (US1) said:
    .More than 20 horns I will simply open gate my friend that is why GGE made this feature.

Well, that promise didn't last long........
    That was before they send 100 horns , I cant deal with 100 horns....and really this is not ur business stay out of US1 stuff. Go play nomads or berymond like a good farmer. And they will still lose thousand of troops..
    When they re-open the US Forum, I will consider it.  Oh?  What was that?  You didn't know there used to be a US Forum?  Yeah, there seems to be many things you are not aware of.  But, instead of asking questions and listening to the advise that MANY good natured people have tried to give you...…. well...… we all see what path you are choosing......
    Wel at least im not coward , nor  do I accept in-game bullying over players and alliance descriptions very interesting to support , nor do I say don't mess with them. Nothing is going to happen me I just got perma red. I will continue playing under bird for years to come. Having my fun and free pvp once in  2 months (nothing better right)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,189

Wel at least im not coward , nor  do I accept in-game bullying over players , nor do I say don't mess with them. Nothing is going to happen me I just got perma red. I will continue playing under bird for years to come.
    You are clearly not a coward.  We may disagree over the definition of "bullying" it seems.  The downside of playing under the bird, is no PvP, no FL, no BC.  Even though those last 2 listed can be a frustration.  ;)  

If you are ok with just being an event player, and limited on what events, then you can enjoy this game under the bird "for years to come".

Or until it collapses under its own dead weight...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

edited 24.03.2020

Wel at least im not coward , nor  do I accept in-game bullying over players , nor do I say don't mess with them. Nothing is going to happen me I just got perma red. I will continue playing under bird for years to come.
    You are clearly not a coward.  We may disagree over the definition of "bullying" it seems.  The downside of playing under the bird, is no PvP, no FL, no BC.  Even though those last 2 listed can be a frustration.  ;)  

If you are ok with just being an event player, and limited on what events, then you can enjoy this game under the bird "for years to come".

It cant collapse it is setting. Haha and you say no bullying maybe you see description of MAGA2020 better and older posts + youtube videos.

Haha BloodCrow which is pay to win? And FL which is a copy of BloodCrow just not pay to win? I don't play those events anyway . Dislike the 30h each attack has to take place.

I have free pvp once in 2  months . 
    edited 24.03.2020
    And maybe tell Morentz if he got so pissed about my messages then write something back instead of attacking hahahaha

wow what a brave and mature king.

It cant collapse it is setting. Haha and you say no bullying maybe you see description of MAGA2020 better and older posts + youtube videos.

I have free pvp once in 2  months . 
    True, you can PvP while between birds.  The slow recruiting is also a drag under the bird.  But, the troops can be bought if you are so inclined.   As for the Alliance Descriptions, I have indeed seen some toxic ones over the years.  Would personally never respond to them.  The old "sticks and stones" principle comes to mind.

I do wish you the full enjoyment of the game, and if the current banter of the Forum is pleasing to you, then so be it.  If you DON'T like it,  perhaps there is something that you could do to help change that.

Just a thought........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 74
    edited 24.03.2020
    And maybe tell Morentz if he got so pissed about my messages then write something back instead of attacking hahahaha

wow what a brave and mature king.
    Honestly I went after you myself without any orders from TM/Morentz or even my own alliance.
  • Wanheda (US1)Wanheda (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    To those whom this may interest:

Negan is no longer red with misc/MAGA2020

P.S. i dont normally post on the forums but i thought this worthy of my time.

-W
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 630

-W
    It only takes 4 clicks.

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

-W
    It only takes 4 clicks.
    good bye MORRY  we will miss u 

عمرو الحديدى 
    Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    Well they flag many of my posts in all forum even if I don't say anything wrong.
    Well, I can see who flags who. So those players who wish to continue will get theirs soon. :) 
    well u can see that only few of us against more than 500 players in misc family so i think u know who flags who 

عمرو الحديدى 
    edited 24.03.2020
    Hit more my teammate who has 0% participation in this . When you cant hit me of course....Hahaha nice mature players....And nice bully tactics....Trying to make me go off bird sooner by hiting someone who is 1000% innocent and doesn't have to do anything with this.

Congrats. We should give you the royal medal of bravery for this...

edited 24.03.2020
    And for the record I have never make any hit nor sabo against any Sub of MISC . Hahahaha 
    edited 24.03.2020

-W
    It only takes 4 clicks.

Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
    edited 24.03.2020

-W
    It only takes 4 clicks.
    :).
    You complain about being flagged but then you post spam. You can't break glass and cry when you get cut.

-W
    It only takes 4 clicks.
    Morentz isn't going anywhere. Don't you have something to attend to tho?

• To those whom this may interest:

-W
    It only takes 4 clicks.
    :).
    You complain about being flagged but then you post spam. You can't break glass and cry when you get cut.
    Ok ok I will delete and like ok?
  • Mods this thread can close.
    Mods this thread can close.
    Unless they changed the rules, only the person who opened the thread can request it be closed.  

Of course, the Mods can decide to do it on their own if they wish...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Mods this thread can close.
    Stop acting like you're in charge of them. The only thing you're in charge of are the fires at your castles.
    kids shut up and lets play and put reports only i dont want headache on my thread 

عمرو الحديدى 
This discussion has been closed.