Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 155
    bug at outer realm : where is my court vecht strenght?
    celle @ nl 1
  • Why isn't the Kingdom League working?
    https://prnt.sc/r0fvy4
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    I CANNOT RECRUIT TROOPS.

Newly captured outpost... trying to recruit some troops. and I get this.

I am NOT in beri.

https://prnt.sc/r3cilt
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• Failure to log in on the US server is becoming more and more frequent.  It has been nearly 2 days and I am locked out as the buttons do not work and or the game does not recognize me.  When you spend money and have something as a hobby and the constant bugs are never fixed, has me considering quitting and doing something else.  Please fix this issue once and for all...
    NickySantoro @ usa 1
  • Hello Everyone!

I am Rainbow Brite; a bug huntress for the glorious 'Goodgame: Empire'! Some of you may remember me on the forums from quite some time ago now, well, now I am back and ready to try to help you guys with any issues you may be having from a bug-perspective! So quickly before you post anything, please read below: 

The intention of this thread is to help you, the players, by answering questions, having discussions and also verifying potential bugs or problems you may be experiencing.
    I will communicate relevant information directly to you guys as and when I receive the information myself via this thread.
    This thread is intended for English-speaking players, however if you want to post your problem here in English from another server, that is no problem at all! 

I want you guys to feel like you can discuss freely about Empire in this thread, however, this thread will not tolerate abuse towards other players/forum users nor towards Goodgame Studios employees and moderators. Should there be any abuse of this kind seen in this thread, the user responsible should be prepared for a possible ban on their account.

Apart from that, have fun! Enjoy Empire! And get in touch if I can be of help to you! 

- Rainbow Brite
    I like to think that when I passed my high school calculus class that I'd be able to apply it to something in life. And now here I am, using my amazing math skills to report a bug. 345k>323k give me my title back please, thank you. The last berimond invasion was 3 days ago so I wonder how that works.

Hi Star, I can see you issue was now explained :) 
    Glad to see it's working :) 
    :smile:
    Rainbow Brite
    My account has been suspended (suspended) for no reason, please help me

• My account has been suspended (suspended) for no reason, please help me
  • Hello Everyone!

Apologies for delayed responses, we have been very busy here so I had to refocus back on my regular work priorities and tasks as opposed to forum work, I thank you for your patience and will try and respond to everyone as soon as I can!

Kind Regards,

Rainbow Brite
  • Hello Everyone!

I am Rainbow Brite; a bug huntress for the glorious 'Goodgame: Empire'! Some of you may remember me on the forums from quite some time ago now, well, now I am back and ready to try to help you guys with any issues you may be having from a bug-perspective! So quickly before you post anything, please read below: 

The intention of this thread is to help you, the players, by answering questions, having discussions and also verifying potential bugs or problems you may be experiencing.
    I will communicate relevant information directly to you guys as and when I receive the information myself via this thread.
    This thread is intended for English-speaking players, however if you want to post your problem here in English from another server, that is no problem at all! 

I want you guys to feel like you can discuss freely about Empire in this thread, however, this thread will not tolerate abuse towards other players/forum users nor towards Goodgame Studios employees and moderators. Should there be any abuse of this kind seen in this thread, the user responsible should be prepared for a possible ban on their account.

Apart from that, have fun! Enjoy Empire! And get in touch if I can be of help to you! 

- Rainbow Brite
  • Jocrisse (NL1)Jocrisse (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    All my nomad camps were reset from level 90 to lvl 81 yesterday.
    In my alliance some have the same problem, others don't.
  • same here in uk and on berimond
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • BoBski (GR1)BoBski (GR1) GR1 Posts: 120
    All my nomad camps were reset from level 90 to lvl 81 yesterday.
    In my alliance some have the same problem, others don't.
    BoBski @ GR 1
  • solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    Same here. how are we supposed to get good placements that way, I of cause expect some kind of compensation
    solveig @ skn 1
  • Pretty much everyone in our alliance has had issues with nomad and berimond camps resetting.  The responses from tech support has been to blame html5.  Someone needs to update them.  This is a cross OS, cross browser issue.  That tends to indicate that it isn't an html5 issue.

If you need more information please message me in game.
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Mercenary Post did not update this morning, Still only showing 3
  • BoBski (GR1)BoBski (GR1) GR1 Posts: 120
    After today's update while the food production shows the same as before, I am -5000 extra per hour throughout the great empire. It's outrageous. In the main castle, in order not to be negative in food production, I can keep a number of defenders as 5 years ago ...
    BoBski @ GR 1
  • Fusion forge is now set at level -1.....  ahh that is not right :(
  • Something messed up the fusion forge. Reset and won't recharge. Fix this please.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • So I am playing the new BTH.

For those of us who are not ruby whales, I am doing the quests to get experience points.   The on nom nom quest has an early requirement to visit the world board (check), and defeat a level 2 robber baron.   

There are no level 2 robber barons, no robber barons at all.   Not being able to do this quest keeps all the other nom nom quests from coming up - like build farm houses, and build residences.   

Please fix this!!!
  • Hessju (SKN1)Hessju (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 12
    Fusion forge set at level -1 here also, fix fix fix please !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file