Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

So tired of crappy FC/BC targets

Comments

• and on uk
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • YEOMANS (GB1)YEOMANS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    nomads reset yesterday and today and all the beri reset back to start, At least they are keeping our scores!
    Each time I get a message that beri & nomads have just started! Bl**dy nuisance.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,287
    We are looking into the issue, it's currently affecting only a small group of players on log in. To avoid the chance that this will affect you please try to stay logged in.

Please contact support if you need any assistance, they've been briefed and know what to do.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Somebody cought at the GGE headoffice and then virusscanner did a automatically reboot of all systems. :"-)

But serious, i'm pissing my pants now because whem you think: The game it's running smooth execpt of those f#c#ng Berimond Popup every 5 minutes past te hour, you see this when after waking up. :-D

All camps, Berimond and Nomads are base level again and the inbox imploded with ads and two times those silly messages that tells taht those two events started.  
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    So, this also happened with the berimond camps. I had set aside a few level 80 camps to save until the end of the tourney to try to ensure top 50. It is really frustrating that an error on the part of GGE negated a strategy that I was trying to use.If I don't actually make top 50, there is no compensation that makes up for the gems I am trying to get.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    but no problem to me :):):)   keep this up
    flug @ nl 1
  • We are looking into the issue, it's currently affecting only a small group of players on log in. To avoid the chance that this will affect you please try to stay logged in.

Please contact support if you need any assistance, they've been briefed and know what to do.
    On the contrary. A few from my alliance had their nomads/beri reset yesterday and I guessed that it would happen to me when I logged out. I did that and logged back in only to find that my nomads were already level 90. Does this have something to do with the fact that you are giving us an extra 24 hours to hit the nomads/beri? One of my players said that he was keeping his vets for tomorrow (today because he said it yesterda morning) i.e. the Foreign invaders/bloodcrow event. He wouldn't have said it if he wasn't sure. Therefore, I am guessing that the small downtime yesterday was to simply change the duration of nomad/beri and at the same time, to reset them. Can you confirm this please.

Currently we are still investigating what is happening and as I don't have any concrete information I can't answer you definitively. Please be patient and contact support.
  • Domlin (US1)Domlin (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    ..To avoid this try to stay logged in. That is very amusing. Mine are being reset often but I really don't mind.
    Domlin @ usa 1
    I am happy to keep you amused
  • We are looking into the issue, it's currently affecting only a small group of players on log in. To avoid the chance that this will affect you please try to stay logged in.

small group of players fake news have you been on the bull dodo again crom
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • here those resets are now ally-wide. All that was done is undone. Thx GGE
    samira144 @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,852
    Well, there is this:

Dear community,

We will have a short downtime tomorrow from 12:30 to 15:00 CET. This will fix the issues with Invasion Tents/Camps resetting.

Thanks for your understanding,

-your empire team 

But @Poseidon X Angel isn't that time AFTER the event ends?  Sounds about right...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• jonker (SKN1)jonker (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    I really hope my nomadcamps are back to level 90 and my Beri-camps back to level 78 as I left them earlier today when GGS has fixed the problem. Apart from that I hope Beri and Nomads stays another 2 days, there are people in my alliance that lost the work yesterday.
    jonker @ skn 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 936
    I don't have the issue, but I don't get it.  Nomad camps resetting means no time skips needed to hit them rapid fire.  Sure the low ones pay 8 or 9 tokens less, but leveling them up gives you another 2500 tokens without using a time skip.  Khan level is another story....
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    I don't have the issue, but I don't get it.  Nomad camps resetting means no time skips needed to hit them rapid fire.  Sure the low ones pay 8 or 9 tokens less, but leveling them up gives you another 2500 tokens without using a time skip.  Khan level is another story....
    Don't think khan level was affected, are is still at 99 and I'm pretty sure we didn't do that all again this morning. 
    MUFU Member

• they owe us something getting tired of all the set backs  reset has occurred at least 10 times, what is gge  going to do for us wait wait thats right nothing
    But @Poseidon X Angel isn't that time AFTER the event ends?  Sounds about right...………..
    This will affect all events going forward so its best to fix it now. Also it's affecting Berimond too which is still running. 
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 211
    @Crom Cruach   @Poseidon X Angel

After the "possible" delay to the starting of events which did not materialise (both Crows and Berimond running currently) does this mean we can proceed with playing these, in the certainty that both won't be re-set when (if) the update happens? We're confused now!!
    kajacro @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    @Crom Cruach   @Poseidon X Angel

After the "possible" delay to the starting of events which did not materialise (both Crows and Berimond running currently) does this mean we can proceed with playing these, in the certainty that both won't be re-set when (if) the update happens? We're confused now!!
    hahaha  i hope not

flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.