Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 23.03.2020

Attack more again me (100 horns) bring all server propably to attack me.....I am not afraid of you...Come and you ll regret.

And I wont open gates because I am no coward I will fight all of u . I make sure you have thousand of lost attackers and I keep my promises...
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214

Just wanted to post the report that amr seems to have forgotten to post this morning from an attack on our retirement alliance on a player active only a few hours a week. Unfortunately Rand managed to hit him during a time he was online. Wild to see what happens when he attacks even a moderately active player. 
    MUFU Member

• Just wanted to post the report that amr seems to have forgotten to post this morning from an attack on our retirement alliance on a player active only a few hours a week. Unfortunately Rand managed to hit him during a time he was online. Wild to see what happens when he attacks even a moderately active player. 
    That wasn't such a big loss 4:5 ratio .
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Moderator Posts: 804
    edited 23.03.2020
    Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    Well they flag many of my posts in all forum even if I don't say anything wrong.
    Well, I can see who flags who. So those players who wish to continue will get theirs soon. :) 
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 71

From top 1 to top 3 lost 8 players as i said 2020 is your last year MISC  tick tock tick tock 
    That's not MISC, it's MAGA. And Trump's going to win this election.
  • Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    Well they flag many of my posts in all forum even if I don't say anything wrong.
    Well, I can see who flags who. So those players who wish to continue will get theirs soon. :) 
    Please delete the messages  those who post ''spam''. Ty.
    Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    It would also be helpful if unrelated comments such as this would be deleted, as they are filling the threads with unrelated info and this is why they are being reported for spam. 
    MUFU Member

• Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    It would also be helpful if unrelated comments such as this would be deleted, as they are filling the threads with unrelated info and this is why they are being reported for spam. 
    Dude this is not funny at all . I don't mind trashtalking to me but please stop this.
  • I'm gonna comment even though I'm not involved.  I find this whole thread funny.  Remember, when you post publicly, the whole public is judging you. Just something to think about before you post silly brag posts that no one else cares about.  

Don't forget to signal the need for a diaper change by flagging this. Come on, you know you want to.
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 71
    Dude this is not funny at all . I don't mind trashtalking to me but please stop this.
    And this, on top of many other things that are your own fault, is the reason why you won't play in peace. You'll be forced to stay under the bird and massed if you ever stop hiding in protection mode.
  • I'm gonna comment even though I'm not involved.  I find this whole thread funny.  Remember, when you post publicly, the whole public is judging you. Just something to think about before you post silly brag posts that no one else cares about.  

Don't forget to signal the need for a diaper change by flagging this. Come on, you know you want to.
    Of course I will flag this for abuse and I say to you once ''This is not ur business''.
    edited 24.03.2020
    And this, on top of many other things that are your own fault, is the reason why you won't play in peace. You'll be forced to stay under the bird and massed if you ever stop hiding in protection mode.

You will send 100 horns against 1 player ? Cowards. Attack me yourself this time no cheating (when offline and when my castellan is in Bery).More than 20 horns I will simply open gate my friend that is why GGE made this feature.And for all the forum , I have never sent any hit against MISC player and they retaliate . Nice ! If you cant cope with trashtalk then you shouldn't live real life because in real life there will be always someone who will trashtalk to you. Always! 

I will keep my army just to fight you . Get ready to be wrecked bully.

edited 24.03.2020
    Enjoy ur chance to burn me.Next will be after 2 months and if you succeed I can always buy some packs to instant repair all the damage.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,526

And I wont open gates because I am no coward I will fight all of u . I make sure you have thousand of lost attackers and I keep my promises...
    StrongCommander (US1) said:
    .More than 20 horns I will simply open gate my friend that is why GGE made this feature.

Well, that promise didn't last long........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

edited 24.03.2020
    bucketofsquid ur getting sabo 100% after your post but don't start retaliating before being hit like some individuals.
    edited 24.03.2020

.More than 20 horns I will simply open gate my friend that is why GGE made this feature.

That was before they send 100 horns , I cant deal with 100 horns....and really this is not ur business stay out of US1 stuff. Go play nomads or berymond like a good farmer. And they will still lose thousand of troops..
    bucketofsquid ur getting sabo 100% after your post but don't start retaliating before being hit like some individuals.
    Spam
    MUFU Member

• bucketofsquid ur getting sabo 100% after your post but don't start retaliating before being hit like some individuals.
    Spam
    ur a 10 yo.
    edited 24.03.2020
    Hahahaha I understood how Negan got perma red , poor and unlucky Negan playing on the same server with those individuals. And maybe maybe Morentz would stop sending his minions doing his dirty work , ''cleaning'' the server like a good bully  . Instead of sending you , he can attack me myself because somehow I have ''unfinished business'' with MISC not sure how since I only supported FO by posting those messages....
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,526

That was before they send 100 horns , I cant deal with 100 horns....and really this is not ur business stay out of US1 stuff. Go play nomads or berymond like a good farmer. And they will still lose thousand of troops..
    When they re-open the US Forum, I will consider it.  Oh?  What was that?  You didn't know there used to be a US Forum?  Yeah, there seems to be many things you are not aware of.  But, instead of asking questions and listening to the advise that MANY good natured people have tried to give you...…. well...… we all see what path you are choosing......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.