Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

This stupids declared war and after they were in top 9 they became in top 11 in 48 hours some one tell them it is war for fighters not farmers please FLUFFY UNICORNS , THE CIRCUS , MISC HIEVOUS   dear stupids name never mean u gonna be fighters u all always be my special best Farm 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • I am under bird for the next 13 days and and then I will put bird for 2 months....
  • Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

That's fine they have the right to do , but it is bullying....

dont stop bro  u put the smile on our face when your enemies be more , when your enemies threat u it means u are right dont worry i will support and protect u just pm me in game all this misc  equal nothing except some slaves taking orders from morrentz who is losing the control of server and soon he will be my slave 

ok
    I am under bird for the next 13 days and and then I will put bird for 2 months....
    if u need any help just tell me ,, misc are bullies for sure to threat low lvl like u i will burn them for u bro 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 22.03.2020

FOR U  strongcommander , dont give up  if they threat u go kill them all 
    Easy victories. hahahaha Negan lose in defense  4k and MISC lose in attack 20k. Amr5 lose < 1k troops and MISC lose 10k XD.

Redrick same.

I CAME  ,, I conquered ,, I SAW  ,, u forget to say I BE F,,,,,,,,,,,,,

عمرو الحديدى 

We will stand against all of u :)

عمرو الحديدى 

thanks Nebulous for your good words ,, and thanks for MISC  HIEVOUS  for giving us good targets 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

dont stop bro  u put the smile on our face when your enemies be more , when your enemies threat u it means u are right dont worry i will support and protect u just pm me in game all this misc  equal nothing except some slaves taking orders from morrentz who is losing the control of server and soon he will be my slave 
    Offering to support and protect a weak player hiding behind the bird from the big bad bullies at MISC...did jim ware take over amr's forum account?
    MUFU Member

• Ok I am done with this and all MISC vs FO related posts because MISC members started to ''threaten'' me by declaring war to my alliance.

Offering to support and protect a weak player hiding behind the bird from the big bad bullies at MISC...did jim ware take over amr's forum account?
    You started it by attacking me  without having not hit u back not even once. You should be proud of yourselves....
    edited 23.03.2020
    Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    Well they flag many of my posts in all forum even if I don't say anything wrong.

• DANG THATS ME!! Did your goddess Negan not even go 1:1 against a self stack? Against a 6 month old account? Thats level 440??? OMGGGGG SHES SO GOOD

1 out of 50 reports....everybody loses just if you lose once in 50 times maybe you can attack her right now and post the report...
    suicide mission hitting 50k but OK
    John poole ha cleared once 18k defenders with 1 hit , I am sure Negan can clear more.
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    Well they flag many of my posts in all forum even if I don't say anything wrong.
    Well if they were flagged for spam, I would take that as an indication you may be spamming a post with unrelated comments, or reviving dead threads with again, unrelated comments. Just a thought.
    MUFU Member

• Please keep this thread appropriate. That means do not share PMs, do not post profanity, and do not use the "flag" tool to falsely flag other player's posts as abuse/spam. If we cannot, then we'll have to close this down. Thank you!
    Well if they were flagged for spam, I would take that as an indication you may be spamming a post with unrelated comments, or reviving dead threads with again, unrelated comments. Just a thought.
    Or maybe you don't like ny posts and you want them to go for mod review...
    please lets make this thread for reports  only no more talk MISC  is already falling RIP MISC 

عمرو الحديدى 

We are your end HABIBI  

عمرو الحديدى 

From top 1 to top 3 lost 8 players as i said 2020 is your last year MISC  tick tock tick tock 

عمرو الحديدى 
    edited 23.03.2020

Attack more me(100 horns) bring all server propably to attack me.....I am not afraid of you...Come and you ll regret.

Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
This discussion has been closed.