Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 435
    edited 21.03.2020

thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 
    Negan crushing MISC family . It has become a rule of GGE.
    quit dickriding

LIAR AND OLD REPORTS  look well to the flag old flag was black and white new flag is black only dont try to be SMART  iam amr5 stupid azz 
    I thought that's what this thread was posting old reports and chest-beating is it not?
    amr5 (US1) said:

thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 
    i had an overflow of melee from spinning the wheel how else am i gonna get rid of them? anybody can flip D hall and turtle like her she can talk all that trash but she doesnt hit

It is not dickriding if it is true . Maybe send your actually good players against her? Maybe...Or maybe the rest of you are scared because you will lose so hard and don't have anything to post.

Or you maybe rename MISC to Power of the Puppies...
  • Jesus... So toxic, but alright I'll go
    Get used to him. Toxic and bully.
    edited 21.03.2020
    Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    U can Move close to negan and if u win one battle vs her i will leave this game just make sure when u make your move to buy alot of rubies to open your gates all time or go under bird 
    I too, have the time and care to spend endless hours and money on the dying game of GGE to run out some old granny that plays GGE to pass time post retirement.

:outstandingmove:
    thats why yo bozos spend countless of money and endless hours hiting event alliances who dont fight back  :D

KoN fought back against TM for several years. With TM taking the win in the end. I suggest you stop talking about what you don't know about. You may have a US1 account but your knowledge is vast and small just like something else.
    Nice toxicity.And you accuse amr5 of being toxic.That toxic only a kid can have , playing 12-14 h GGE , and the rest hours it obviously playing with toys.
    edited 21.03.2020
    Really want to stop this nonsense and enjoy the game here are they key points : 

Really tired of posting 1h / day when I could play GGE that time.

Morentz/Mnight enjoy your throne while you still can .Good luck to FO to remove these bullies from their throne.

If MISC had more members like @FriedrichIV , having removed the impact and not allowing the ''parental rules'' of   the royal couple but having true impact on game/forum  and not being  toxic  then it would be much better for everyone on US1.

Propably because he is one of the best players and the majesty and her husband cant tell him what to do...

Going on to some quality posts for some time .

Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
    edited 21.03.2020

Idk man everytime I see some US1 stuff going on I see this dude amr5 crying, this guy's posting 100 soldiers attack bruh this looks like my RBC reports go recruit more than 100 soldiers instead of crying in every freakin post

XD. He fights like a lion maybe you don't need since you have ur credit cards for any war...
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215

I just want you to know, we are also really tired of you posting 1 hour a day. 
    MUFU Member

edited 21.03.2020

Tell your ''parents'' (Mor,Mn)  to stop crying about my posts ok? They can post themselves what they want to say to me instead of putting their ''kids'' posting.

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562

quit dickriding

LIAR AND OLD REPORTS  look well to the flag old flag was black and white new flag is black only dont try to be SMART  iam amr5 stupid azz 
    I thought that's what this thread was posting old reports and chest-beating is it not?
    amr5 (US1) said:

i had an overflow of melee from spinning the wheel how else am i gonna get rid of them? anybody can flip D hall and turtle like her she can talk all that trash but she doesnt hit

It is not dickriding if it is true . Maybe send your actually good players against her? Maybe...Or maybe the rest of you are scared because you will lose so hard and don't have anything to post.

We could easily take her down but its a lot more satisfying confining her to an alliance with rand7 and amr for the rest of her gge life as a perma red.

edited 21.03.2020
    Yes attack a 2 member alliance with total might points < 1 million . Good job . Too bad I am under bird for the rest of my gge life or at least until I reach lvl 800 , then I will kick your ass.

And too bad we don't have any property....

• thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 
    quit dickriding

amr5 (US1) said:

We could easily take her down but its a lot more satisfying confining her to an alliance with rand7 and amr for the rest of her gge life as a perma red.

amr5 is destroying you nice satisfaction :).
    edited 21.03.2020
    We are a peaceful alliance not declared war to anyone but still big bullies/abusers(MISC).
    Post edited by StrongCommander (US1) on
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 908
    We are a peaceful alliance not declared war to anyone but still big bullies/abusers.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    edited 21.03.2020
    We are a peaceful alliance not declared war to anyone but still big bullies/abusers.

Saying my opinion about an alliance is not declaring war lol how  old are you ?
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

Sorry to tell u all As 2020 is the end of world it is same year that we will burry misc family tick tock 

عمرو الحديدى 

Tell your ''parents'' (Mor,Mn)  to stop crying about my posts ok? They can post themselves what they want to say to me instead of putting their ''kids'' posting.

Actually my parents don't play this game sorry. 
    MUFU Member

• DANG THATS ME!! Did your goddess Negan not even go 1:1 against a self stack? Against a 6 month old account? Thats level 440??? OMGGGGG SHES SO GOOD
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

عمرو الحديدى 
    Wow thank god our retirement alliance is giving you so much difficulty wouldn't want to know what would happen if you managed to get past them and hit us. 
    MUFU Member

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562

listening to sia you fookin puss?

This discussion has been closed.