Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204
    Why does amr5 use alt accts to like his own posts and flag others?

i think if u say i use my alts to like my own posts so how many alts your dad have 
    u are just sad and mad to see that few players are taking your king morry and his queen Mnight to the FALL  

عمرو الحديدى 

Enjoy all 

عمرو الحديدى 

HI ASYLUM 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903
    @amr5 (US1)

Your 1st and 6th post are a duplicate reports. I've notice that its a common happening in your battle report posts.  I doubt it's an accident but I'll give you the benefit-of-the-doubt.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • @amr5 (US1)

Your 1st and 6th post are a duplicate reports. I've notice that its a common happening in your battle report posts.  I doubt it's an accident but I'll give you the benefit-of-the-doubt.

yes but it is 1 out of 13 posts...
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 903

Did you miss the duplicates he made in his opening post of this thread? Look at the last 4 and see how two of them are also duplicates.  Despite that and his history of doing duplicates during the Kon V Misc wars I'm giving him slack.  

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 17.03.2020

Did you miss the duplicates he made in his opening post of this thread? Look at the last 4 and see how two of them are also duplicates.  Despite that and his history of doing duplicates during the Kon V Misc wars I'm giving him slack.  

Hmm couldn't be possible to be duplicate bcs there were same amount of troops both times and loses the same both times ? And still 2 out of 26-30 posts.. there is human error.

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Easy victories.
    thanks strong commander for your support and your great help and to misc family stop putting flag on him he try to say his opinion that u are some of losers LOL 

عمرو الحديدى 

Some one help Asylum Family Please 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 562

Negan started this war with this honor 3959 and it is still same so dont try to put old reports KEENABOX  u are just big joke 

عمرو الحديدى 

thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 

عمرو الحديدى 
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 428
    edited 19.03.2020

thats what u only did it in this war keenanbox  u only killed like 7k for negan while she killed for u more than 50k 
    Negan crushing MISC family . It has become a rule of GGE.
  • thanks strong commander for your support and your great help and to misc family stop putting flag on him he try to say his opinion that u are some of losers LOL 

Im not saying even anything toxic . LOL Misc members only want their opinion to matter classic narcistic behavior.
  • HippityHoppity (US1)HippityHoppity (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    edited 19.03.2020
     :) 
  •  :) 
    Can you show us the location of the attack?
This discussion has been closed.