Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    U can Move close to negan and if u win one battle vs her i will leave this game just make sure when u make your move to buy alot of rubies to open your gates all time or go under bird 
    I too, have the time and care to spend endless hours and money on the dying game of GGE to run out some old granny that plays GGE to pass time post retirement.

:outstandingmove:
    thats why yo bozos spend countless of money and endless hours hiting event alliances who dont fight back  :D

KoN fought back against TM for several years. With TM taking the win in the end. I suggest you stop talking about what you don't know about. You may have a US1 account but your knowledge is vast and small just like something else.
    Well since you have a bad knowledge of the game , then you cant judge others :P
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 442
    edited 11.03.2020
    Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    U can Move close to negan and if u win one battle vs her i will leave this game just make sure when u make your move to buy alot of rubies to open your gates all time or go under bird 
    I too, have the time and care to spend endless hours and money on the dying game of GGE to run out some old granny that plays GGE to pass time post retirement.

:outstandingmove:

Blodreina currently Negan cant lose to anyone  look this ranking to put some brain:

only 1 million mp difference btw ;)
  • Blodreina (US1)Blodreina (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Gonna spin the wheel on a weekly basis as well :wink:

Gonna be 5M stable with some excess troops from it soon :wink:

• Gonna spin the wheel on a weekly basis as well :wink:

Hahaha I searched you and  of course you would be MISC (or MAGA whatever), well dude or miss do you think that Hugues or erictucker don't buy troops constantly? (XD).

Just Negan has so much money she spends hundreds / day . I don't think you can spend that much....

Btw stop the rivalry with ex-KoN members ty.It is really embarrassing the ''strongest'' family cannot beat 6 people xddd.

And something else.Negan has been buying for 4-5 months now that hard and you start now.Even if you spend the same (which I highly doubt) you are months behind....

I bet you cant defeat me with 1 attack.You are welcome to try.When you see my 2k defensive troops with relic castellan and lots of tools don't retreat pleasee.

And too bad your legendary skills don't have any impact on me which will make my defense even easier....

And just in case I can reach 3.5k defense troops since my op has another 1.5 k

•  sell your account to some one want farm account 
    At least he could sell his account. Your account wouldn't even get one offer.
    your mom  sent me a special offer :wink: 
    My Mom isn't interested in getting STDs.
    Yep whatever MISC boy.
  • that is the defense i know, you really wanna talk shit bud, back it up with defending some.  Same old dude I got to know many years ago.  
    MAG  go play nomads or berimond stay out of this war u keep talking alot when u get reports come put it here otherwise shut up i dont have time to answer old stupid man like 
    time to see buildings go bye bye, i used to like you bud, but you better start shutting your trap and defending.  You all send nothing to anyone that has defenders because you know you will be wrecked.  Mommy included.  stop acting like a fool and get ready to fix your junk account up.  As far as alts, i have none,  but you have thousands you little fool.  War on!
    Yes u used to like me when i kept your azz safe when i was in beastmode but now u cant like me because i decided to stay in war not like u and beastmode ran to MISC  side i cant understand MISC  declared war on u guys to force u to join thier family and u accepted it do u guys know any meaning of loyalty 
    Nope.
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,369
    wow this last page was painful to read. 

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• I bet you cant defeat me with 1 attack.You are welcome to try.When you see my 2k defensive troops with relic castellan and lots of tools don't retreat pleasee.
    Was just reading around just because... 
    There is no way your serious, and not messing around... "2k defensive troops" isn't all that much buddy.
    :)
    Actually it is 3.5 k and if I had coins I could easily reach 5-5.5k in 2 days.

Just spy on my castle:P

• I bet you cant defeat me with 1 attack.You are welcome to try.When you see my 2k defensive troops with relic castellan and lots of tools don't retreat pleasee.
    Was just reading around just because... 
    There is no way your serious, and not messing around... "2k defensive troops" isn't all that much buddy.
    :)

As I said that MISC kid is welcome to try to beat me with his coin attackers:)
  • Thought this discussion was all about MISC VS FATAL

someone please close this as there are nothing remain in this discussion

• John poole losses - 31.4k

Asylum losses - 10k

• Almost all coin troops vs negan's support lol
This discussion has been closed.