Home English (UK)

Please be aware that if you interact with third-party content, it might store cookies on your browsers. To learn more about it, please visit this post here.

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HTML

The HTML is a disaster.   It can take ages to get logged in or change kingdoms if it is even possible.   Why are you inflicting this on your faithful players?   It is impossible to continue playing.   You leave me no alternative but to quit the game.

nodrog @ WWW 1

Answers

• Sorry to see you leave
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
       Has anyone found a browser that works with HTML on the cell phone I have not been able to even type in my log in credentials as the nothing is working. When I am able to get in using Puffin even launching a simple tower hit using presets take several attempts, Chat is impossible.
    ken.n @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file