Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• Blodreina (US1)Blodreina (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    U can Move close to negan and if u win one battle vs her i will leave this game just make sure when u make your move to buy alot of rubies to open your gates all time or go under bird 
    I too, have the time and care to spend endless hours and money on the dying game of GGE to run out some old granny that plays GGE to pass time post retirement.

:outstandingmove:
  • Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    U can Move close to negan and if u win one battle vs her i will leave this game just make sure when u make your move to buy alot of rubies to open your gates all time or go under bird 
    his alliance only goes after someone elses sloppy seconds 
    they too scared to hit anyone who isnt burnin 

• Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    I too, have the time and care to spend endless hours and money on the dying game of GGE to run out some old granny that plays GGE to pass time post retirement.

thats why yo bozos spend countless of money and endless hours hiting event alliances who dont fight back  :D

• Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    edited 08.03.2020
    Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L

thats why yo bozos spend countless of money and endless hours hiting event alliances who dont fight back  :D

KoN fought back against TM for several years. With TM taking the win in the end. I suggest you stop talking about what you don't know about. You may have a US1 account but your knowledge is vast and small just like something else.
    irrelevant 

L

KoN fought back against TM for several years. With TM taking the win in the end. I suggest you stop talking about what you don't know about. You may have a US1 account but your knowledge is vast and small just like something else.
    having a us1 account means nothing koops
    tm is a big fat ship with a small crew tryin to plug in hundreds of leaky holes with alts
    ur days r all numbered 
    every1 sees u all as nothin but clowns
    at least yall know and accept it u bunch of circus clowns

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clown

"clown
    Just a downright fool, someone who there's no other word for other than 'clown' it explains how stupid they can be and how little you think about them"

(kloun) noun 
    1. Someone who is a joke 
    2. Someone who thinks they are important but messes everything up 
    I can't believe they put Wilson in charge of anything, he screws up everything he does. That guy is a clown.
  • lets all have a round of applause 4 the circus peeps

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 920
    This thread has jumped the shark....
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    well, you should not even be on here then.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 920
    It's a public thread on a public forum.  BR's and word play by actual accounts is cool.  Pussies using alt accounts to make comments don't. That's why the thread jumped the shark.

Word

• hope that make u shut up 

Thanks, this speaks more than words do so NOW you can go talk trash about amr
    And NOW you can stay to your server and not try to include yourself where no one asked for your opinion.

Very fair war MISC family vs Fatal Obsession 4 vs 400 xdd .
  • StrongCommander (US1)StrongCommander (US1) US1 Posts: 441
    edited 11.03.2020
    Nice bullying MISC . Too bad  Negan  is stacking her might points and troops ( 0.5 million / week XD), resulting in your eventual loss , while your top players pretty much have the same strength / week.

I dont know who amr5 is , but he/she seems much better than you <3 amr5.
    edited 11.03.2020
    And lets see Negans' defensive and attacking reports Deimos nice piece of cowerdness hiding behind MISC family.
  • Well Deimos go alone vs amr5 and not with the entire MISC family having your back , because that is similar to the war between MISC and FB.
    edited 11.03.2020
    that is the defense i know, you really wanna talk shit bud, back it up with defending some.  Same old dude I got to know many years ago.  
    MAG  go play nomads or berimond stay out of this war u keep talking alot when u get reports come put it here otherwise shut up i dont have time to answer old stupid man like 
    time to see buildings go bye bye, i used to like you bud, but you better start shutting your trap and defending.  You all send nothing to anyone that has defenders because you know you will be wrecked.  Mommy included.  stop acting like a fool and get ready to fix your junk account up.  As far as alts, i have none,  but you have thousands you little fool.  War on!
    Yes u used to like me when i kept your azz safe when i was in beastmode but now u cant like me because i decided to stay in war not like u and beastmode ran to MISC  side i cant understand MISC  declared war on u guys to force u to join thier family and u accepted it do u guys know any meaning of loyalty 
    You really didn't pay attention much did you?  Or you may have been on the bird as your do numerous times.  And I had already left BM and came back to fight for BM.  Get your stories straight bud.  Peace out.

L

Ofc this is all about.You are still so stuck with KoN , hunting her ex members which fought till the end.

L

Well if Negan keeps stacking her mp and troops with that rate in a year she will have as many mp and troops as the MISC.

This discussion has been closed.