Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

Comments

• Hmmm I hope it’s all worth the money spent. Feeding the perpetual money machine for some intangible short lived pleasure.

Judge me by my size, do you?

You will find only what you bring in.

If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are… a different game you should play.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 853
    ok thank you for including negans reps on me but why'd you post them twice? You aren't that desperate to prop up your side, are you?
    Oh. Right.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Blodreina (US1)Blodreina (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    irrelevant 
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 126

hope that make u shut up 

Thanks, this speaks more than words do so NOW you can go talk trash about amr
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    edited 07.03.2020

hope that make u shut up 

Thanks, this speaks more than words do so NOW you can go talk trash about amr
    And NOW you can stay to your server and not try to include yourself where no one asked for your opinion.
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    that is the defense i know, you really wanna talk shit bud, back it up with defending some.  Same old dude I got to know many years ago.  
    MAG  go play nomads or berimond stay out of this war u keep talking alot when u get reports come put it here otherwise shut up i dont have time to answer old stupid man like 
    time to see buildings go bye bye, i used to like you bud, but you better start shutting your trap and defending.  You all send nothing to anyone that has defenders because you know you will be wrecked.  Mommy included.  stop acting like a fool and get ready to fix your junk account up.  As far as alts, i have none,  but you have thousands you little fool.  War on!
    Yes u used to like me when i kept your azz safe when i was in beastmode but now u cant like me because i decided to stay in war not like u and beastmode ran to MISC  side i cant understand MISC  declared war on u guys to force u to join thier family and u accepted it do u guys know any meaning of loyalty 
    You really didn't pay attention much did you?  Or you may have been on the bird as your do numerous times.  And I had already left BM and came back to fight for BM.  Get your stories straight bud.  Peace out.
    Who even are these guys? Lmao

Nothing gonna change the fact that john poole dropped three god OPs after some pleb moved on him. :astonished::hushed:
    Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
  • Moves up next to Negan but she gonna bounce anyway to be near her new start up OPs.

L
    u got no chance against negan, get in line :'(

• Jesus... So toxic, but alright I'll go
    its a free forum 
    these pukes act all tuff on us1 but when it comes down to facing de1 they are like scared puppies
This discussion has been closed.