Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crom's Replacement??

So, with @Crom Cruach oddly silent lately (Last comment was on 2/20/20) and the appearance of @Poseidon X Angel as the new Mod, are we expecting a return to the time where the CM goes into the background and the Mods take all the punishment?

History repeats………...

Good night.
Sleep well.
I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 950
    edited 01.03.2020
    Yes.

I don't know how dead the GGE channel is on discord, but can't imagine it taking much time either to moderate that.  I'm betting Crom is getting/got a new job at another company.
  • Hi @Wasso (INT3)
    I am indeed a new mod but in no way shape or form a replacement to @Crom Cruach 

And in regards to the discord, I have a couple of things to say about it.
    The discord is very active and doing well, I would highly recommend everyone to at least give it a try as it allows for faster and more direct contact between the players and the CMs/Mods.
    We have recently introduced "react roles" to the server which allows you to pick the channels you want to see and we are working on adding more roles.

The discord has the same announcements as the forum but it has a few more active mods as mods from other forums can also help out in the discord.
    In case you guys would like to join, here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/u3ybNk

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I have been on discord but frankly its horrible, really really horrible, if thats the future of communications I think i will give it a pass, maybe you need to be under 15 to appreciate it.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 526
    edited 02.03.2020
    That's rather unfortunate to hear, the forums however aren't going to go away either and I will check up on these every day.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,283
    Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated! I'm still present here on a daily basis, I am reading the posts. I am not commenting as frequently as I used to. I'll endeavour to do better over the coming weeks however the general negative tone and disbelief of anything I say makes it an uninviting task.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,959
    Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated! I'm still present here on a daily basis, I am reading the posts. I am not commenting as frequently as I used to. I'll endeavour to do better over the coming weeks however the general negative tone and disbelief of anything I say makes it an uninviting task.

Present on a daily basis?  Perhaps I should check his Yoda account...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

@Wasso (INT3)  Perhaps "here" is the GGE Nudie bar, not these forums or discord.  We don't know where he made the comment from...
    I was in Finland for two days and had a conference the day before I left. Also everyone seems to be sick at the moment so my time is stretched a little thin.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,959
    I was in Finland for two days and had a conference the day before I left. Also everyone seems to be sick at the moment so my time is stretched a little thin.
    Hope no Covid-19's in the area...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

So far so good, I'm keeping indoors mostly.
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 299
    I'm very sorry that people are treating you so rudely.
    Anyone who shows disrespect to Crom Cruach is subject to immediate attack in Storm Islands, effective immediately!
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    @forestw (AU1) what happens if I am not nice to myself?
    @Crom Cruach You get admitted to the S&M club.  Duh.
    I'm a lifetime member already.
Sign In to comment.