Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fatal Obsession VS MISC , MISC UNITED , Asylum and The Unnamed

amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

عمرو الحديدى 

Comments

• hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    Funny how the day after you come off bird, someone just mysteriously PMs our leadership trying to get our passwords.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    edited 29.02.2020
    aw man you didn't feature the two kills on my castle :cry:@amr5 (US1)

Discord: JYT#1574
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    Why hit retirements though...
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

sell your account to some one want farm account 
    At least he could sell his account. Your account wouldn't even get one offer.
    your mom  sent me a special offer :wink: 

عمرو الحديدى 

90% of  this hits on ASylum family so no one tell me why we are hitting retirement except u all think ASYLUM  is a retirement family thanks :)

عمرو الحديدى 

:)

عمرو الحديدى 

•  sell your account to some one want farm account 
    At least he could sell his account. Your account wouldn't even get one offer.
    your mom  sent me a special offer :wink: 
    No one's mom/dad is comming to play the game for him/her so please keep it clean if possible
    or else the forum cop will close it down :neutral:  

This discussion has been closed.