Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MULTIS OK NOW ?

Comments

• KRUSHA (AU1)KRUSHA (AU1) AU1 Posts: 75
    edited 16.02.2020

THIS IS THE END. START LOOKING FOR A NEW GAME

• hes got good defence 
    FRANKENSTIRRER @ au 1
    20 mil troops there now. Probably hacked the voucher code.
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131

The top 5 in the AU1 server consists of only 2 legitimate players, the other 3 are accounts made to burn players to the ground, take money back and get banned. What is GGS doing about this? @Crom Cruach @Manta Birostris
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    not hackers, but HUGE spenders.
    yes
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Not really either one.  

Not hackers, as they are not into the code.

Not huge spenders, as they charge back the purchases.

I would say the actual word would be an Exploiter:  a person who uses something or someone selfishly or unethically.  They are exploiting the ability to wreck havoc on Players buy making large purchases and then doing a chargeback. 

But, they really are just giant (Expletive that won't get changed to 'apples')..........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

That's not a hack.

That is an (Expletive not renamed to Apple)……….. 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Not really either one.  

I would say the actual word would be an Exploiter:  a person who uses something or someone selfishly or unethically.  They are exploiting the ability to wreck havoc on Players buy making large purchases and then doing a chargeback. 

But, they really are just giant (Expletive that won't get changed to 'apples')..........

Good grief, we need help not the freakn word police.
    you guys are as useless as tits on a bull.

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 350
    It is against the rules to post private messages on the Forum
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    Not really either one.  

Not really.  Expecting the Forum to solve the Multi-Accounting problem is.

I mean really?  What do you expect from the Forum?  @Crom Cruach is just going to trot out the same line as always: If you suspect someone of being a Multi-Account, message Support.  GGS takes this matter very seriously.  Blah, blah, blah.

YES, he is a Multi.  IF you were here for his posts BEFORE he changed them all to say "gge" you would see that he was trying to sell his Script to spam the Credit Card system with either stolen or random data.  Basically, he admitted to Credit Card / Bank Fraud and offered to sell the same to anyone who wanted it for $10.  So, know we know.  He isn't using chargebacks.  He is committing identity theft, credit card fraud, and who knows how many other felonies.   

So, while we DO appreciate you posting about it so that others are aware of the situation, there is really nothing we on the Forum can do to help you...…..

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Shut up Forest.

I propose two new daily tasks for all of the AU server:  Daily attack and sabs of Forest until his drivel ceases.
    It is against the rules to post private messages on the Forum

You have me confused with someone who gives a fk.
    Go play with your ball and eat your orange and leave the game to the grown ups.
    Once again, useless as.
    Thanks for stating the obvious which is all your good for.
    Get used to these posts, but give up replying. Nobody cares about what you think, or your opinions, which is all they are.
    Stick to your own server.
    Im going to flood forum with them constantly till somethings done.
    Nothing you can say or do will change that. UNDERSTAND.
    The games being ruined, so what if I post whats happening., Damn sight better than what your are doing....and whats that?
    Nothing.
    Not really either one.  

Not really.  Expecting the Forum to solve the Multi-Accounting problem is.

I mean really?  What do you expect from the Forum?  @Crom Cruach is just going to trot out the same line as always: If you suspect someone of being a Multi-Account, message Support.  GGS takes this matter very seriously.  Blah, blah, blah.

YES, he is a Multi.  IF you were here for his posts BEFORE he changed them all to say "gge" you would see that he was trying to sell his Script to spam the Credit Card system with either stolen or random data.  Basically, he admitted to Credit Card / Bank Fraud and offered to sell the same to anyone who wanted it for $10.  So, know we know.  He isn't using chargebacks.  He is committing identity theft, credit card fraud, and who knows how many other felonies.   

So, while we DO appreciate you posting about it so that others are aware of the situation, there is really nothing we on the Forum can do to help you...…..

@KRUSHA (AU1) 

Feel free to spam the forums.  Just don't get bent when nothing changes...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Ha, too late, I'm twisted as already, ya defeatist.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,353
    Wasso (INT3) said:
     If you suspect someone of being a Multi-Account, message Support.  GGS takes this matter very seriously.  Blah, blah, blah.
    I will look into this today.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    Wasso (INT3) said:
     If you suspect someone of being a Multi-Account, message Support.  GGS takes this matter very seriously.  Blah, blah, blah.
    I will look into this today.

Cheers Crom thanks. Appreciate your help. Good to see the haters put in their place.
    @KRUSHA (AU1) 

Feel free to spam the forums.  Just don't get bent when nothing changes...……..

Done and Done. Ask and you shall receive. So glad I never listened to you Wasso.

This discussion has been closed.