Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How do you achieve 5/6 waves of attack from 4?

I was recently attacked by 6 waves, but I can only muster up 4. I'm Lvl 70/158, so does it come with higher level?

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    you need to build up your hall of legends you can build 1 level up to your legendary level so theoretically you could build it to level 158 at the moment.

if you allocate your points right you can get 5 waves at level 120 (i think its been a while)  and 6 waves at around 360 from memory.  Its quite a long process but one you defo want to do if you intend sticking with the game.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    http://prntscr.com/qxhle4
    You will have to gather your points in the HoL to get to these perks.
  • PJH (AU1)PJH (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    OK Thanks for your help.
    You are right I am at level 148, 10 behind my level. Will work on it

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    yes just reset your points make sure you allocate only 40 to level 1 then 80 in tier 2 and you with get your 5th wave  then you can allocate the rest wehre u want
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • I  would  like  to  know  the  correct  point  allocation  in  the  HOL  to  achieve  the  6th  attack  wave
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    Hi @sandro6928 (US1)

As far as I know, this is the quickest route to 6 waves

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file