Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

OR "Problems" - AGAIN...

Just when I think I'm starting to enjoy this game again, there's yet ANOTHER flipping problem here with GGE's world. For the last 35 minutes, I've been watching my "OR Switched Scree" flash back and forth from the "ENTER" page to my castle - and that's it. 

I never thought asking to be able to play a game would be so damned HARD for some companies to manage. It's one thing after another with this game, and this company. I used to look forward to just logging on and playing, now I log on and wonder what deplorable problem I'm going to run into THIS time. 

Guys, PLEASE - just let things go if they're working... that old saying of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" cant be any truer than that. You ALL need to reread that sentence a few million times so the rest of us can just PLAY the damned game... 

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,353
    Can you get me a screen shot please, I don't really understand what you are describing.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    I understand what you're saying and it actually happens when logging into the main game too (I sometimes switch between 2 servers quickly, so that may have something to do with it), however, this is easily fixed by refreshing the page once, sometimes twice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file