Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ally attack

I want to make a cordinate attack with 5 members of group how can i achieve that?

Comments

• Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    Get 5 members of your alliance to send a hit together...
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• GHKamared (INT3)GHKamared (INT3) INT3 Posts: 32
    I did this one but the problem that our troops never arriave at the sane time do you have some advise.
  • Kyriakos (GB1)Kyriakos (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142
    If you have 200 rubies spare, you can use the slowdown feature to set your attack to a specific time. It essentially slows down your troops by up to 12 hours, so you can feasibly use that to have attacks land at the same time.
    ~~ Kyriakos

War Marshall at Odin's Fury

• GHKamared (INT3)GHKamared (INT3) INT3 Posts: 32
    I See! do you know if the there is a cutdown machinem 
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 131
    Well, in the attacking screen you can see how long it takes to travel somewhere, or you can decide yourself with the slowdown feature, however if you want to land on the same second it might be helpful to use a countdown website like "itsalmo.st"
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    trying to land at the same instant is impossible with GGE since the launch process once you hit send/attack takes an unpredictable amount of time and the travel is calculated off of when it ends not when you hit send.

Best you can hope for is in the same minute.  Just my .02.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file