Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: January Update

Comments

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,361
    @Achaean (US1) Currently that is the only way to get them, these are likely to become more widely available over time.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    Okay I actually haven't played around with the Military District much but I had a preview. Basically it contains other military buildings, though I don't think that includes the Guardhouse. The more you level it up the more buildings can go inside. Twelve is the maximum. The buildings inside work as normal and you simply click on the District to open it up and access them. The can be removed.

Osiris @ en 1
    @Osiris (GB1) it is, I should have paid more attention when building that graphic. Sorry.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    that vip commander thing is great, we have been waiting that for long time.

why there isnt any soldiers in that gold shop?

feasts need some updating too, it would be nice if I could stop feast, and then start a new one and longer feasts would be great too.
  • rotkiv (HU2)rotkiv (HU2) HU2 Posts: 569
    @Crom Cruach  Is there a Hungarian version of this update? 
                                   Tippek új fórumozóknak                                                                                Gyorsabb játékmenet                               

Szabályzat                                                                                            Játék Androidon/IOS-en                               
    És még sok más útmutató...
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Can you please address the problem with the Master Blacksmith tent NOW, before it resets in just a few hours? Or, is that what you are waiting for?
    You give few enough event tool rewards to trade coins for. Now, making only one of each item available at the end of the cycle is a real slap in the face to all non-ruby buyers. 
    I like to pick up all of the tools for the the Nomad, Sami & Beri events before the Shop resets. This update, by the way, has also affected the Foreign Invader Flags as well. The only thing unaffected is FI tools.
    You really need to do something about this NOW, before EVERYONE loses the opportunity to fill up on tools you no longer provide otherwise. How cheap can you get?
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
    Nice, so some of my alliace members grabbed the one thinking that's all there was, me included.
    Now the items are all still showing as Sold Out after just 1 set was traded for.
    Meanwhile other members who just logged on are showing 11 sets of tools rather than 1 available.
    Can't you guys do a proper fix on this? Ten items were available, only 1 was traded for,
    9 should still be available to those who did some trade, just like usual.
    People that got the one set are still being cheated out of the other 9.
    Fix this already, please!
  • jugulator (PT1)jugulator (PT1) PT1 Posts: 9
    edited 31.01.2020
    Nice, so some of my alliace members grabbed the one thinking that's all there was, me included.
    Now the items are all still showing as Sold Out after just 1 set was traded for.
    Meanwhile other members who just logged on are showing 11 sets of tools rather than 1 available.
    Can't you guys do a proper fix on this? Ten items were available, only 1 was traded for,
    I think what is making some confusion here is the fact that they changed things boughtable with golden coins to be bought with silver coins.. tools is example..

And buy doing that they increased the number in some packs that you can buy..
    Now you can buy more demons.. regular with silver coins... 

The plus one is surely now you can buy 11 packs of the things.. in some cases we lose like the flags of glory..
    At least is what i see in my case! Find no issue with it!..
    If you have the +1 to buy it is because the regular 10 were already bought..  it did happen to me.. found it strange to appear more one to buy.. but can be explaned that now you can buy more one pack..

And remember this shop is here since last nomad event... i remember that i did not bought nothing to spend and save for these one`s..
    Sureley you bought things and do not remember..

I believe that is what had happen..
  • hecate (INT1)hecate (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    I think what is making some confusion here is the fact that they changed things boughtable with golden coins to be bought with silver coins.. tools is example..

The plus one is surely now you can buy 11 packs of the things.. in some cases we lose like the flags of glory..

And remember this shop is here since last nomad event... i remember that i did not bought nothing to spend and save for these one`s..

I was waiting till the nobility contest to be done then I will buy  tools but surely  they got everything wrong in this updates I feel like they just serve ruby players  this is my thoughts about what happened today 

If you have the +1 to buy it is because the regular 10 were already bought..  it did happen to me.. found it strange to appear more one to buy.. but can be explaned that now you can buy more one pack..

Well, you are wrong...To put it simply!
    I did NOT buy out all of the items, but only what was needed for the events running through those 7 days. Yet, when I went to purchase/trade for the rest of them today, there was only 1 set of each to buy. 
    My thought on the matter is this..they did a CHEAP FIX when they got complaints. They then coded in an extra 10 sets, on top of the 1 set that it was switched to when they added the update. That's how it became 11 sets for some. This of course did not resolve the "SOLD OUT" issue of those who had purchased the 1 single set of items, having not purchased anything else before that. Because no one there has the smarts to rewrite the code and fix the "Sold Out" dilemna, even though only 1 item of 10 was purchased.
    What were the players thinking to buy just 1 set I wonder?
    My guess, because I'm one of those who purchased the one set is...I was thinking that GGE was being cheap again as usual, changing things last minute and then letting time run out, so that people just had to shut up and deal with it once again! So you better get at least the one!
    This is more likely the scenario...as a matter of fact...I'm 100% positive that this is the case.
    Add to that the fact that they refuse to pay someone with any coding smarts,
    because if they had, this would never have happened.
    edited 31.01.2020

Well, you are wrong...To put it simply!
    I did NOT buy out all of the items, but only what was needed for the events running through those 7 days. Yet, when I went to purchase/trade for the rest of them today, there was only 1 set of each to buy. 
    My thought on the matter is this..they did a CHEAP FIX when they got complaints. They then coded in an extra 10 sets, on top of the 1 set that it was switched to when they added the update. That's how it became 11 sets for some. This of course did not resolve the "SOLD OUT" issue of those who had purchased the 1 single set of items, having not purchased anything else before that. Because no one there has the smarts to rewrite the code and fix the "Sold Out" dilemna, even though only 1 item of 10 was purchased.
    What were the players thinking to buy just 1 set I wonder?
    My guess, because I'm one of those who purchased the one set is...I was thinking that GGE was being cheap again as usual, changing things last minute and then letting time run out, so that people just had to shut up and deal with it once again! So you better get at least the one!
    This is more likely the scenario...as a matter of fact...I'm 100% positive that this is the case.
    Add to that the fact that they refuse to pay someone with any coding smarts,
    because if they had, this would never have happened.

So let us see, if in few hours the shop comes like this with 11 packs..
    This one`s i never buy.. so they are 10 plus 1.. 11
    What i bought was sold out and appeared the + 1 also, so they are now all sold out!..

So really, find no problem in my end! 

I still think the +1 is to compensate some things moving from gold to silver shop..
    For instance before we could buy 10 nomad packs of chests with silver coins and 1 with gold coins... making total of 1100... that is now with the 11 packs..
    And that is also why we now can buy more packs of  regular demons.. now we can buy 34 packs of each and pretty sure it was not that amount on silver shop before.. and the 34 demon packs are a result from the amount we could buy with gold and silver coins together..  and it is not like the +1 you say that there is everywhere... is more like than one pack is added in there for sure..

Other things like time skips and vetran demons remain the same amount!
    At least is what i understand from all this..

Might be right, might be wrong!
    We are in few hours for shop to go and come again..
    Then everything will be clear to see!..

O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

Post edited by jugulator (PT1) on
    edited 31.01.2020
                                       O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

Okay, only issue i find is here:

On the gold shop says one gold coin gives 3 silver coins!

And when we try to change, it just gives the equal amount of silver coins and not x3!

Strange that from the other side things seem to work:

Is this intentional or not!..

@Crom Cruach

If so we players lose, cause we will need to trade more gold coins to silver coins with this change of things from gold to silver shop..
    And trading at 1 by 1 is not fair, and makes no sense!.. gold coins take a lot more to win! And, are more valuable!

And, i am a recent level 70 but kinda of heard about a past problem with the shop..
    Do not know for sure!.. But..  If this is "that problem" that still remains.. is this that thing that can`t be fixed in short time..
    If so, how convinient for you is to now change the things from golden shop to silver shop for players to lose more with the conversion trade!..

And plus you updated the price of of things that moved from golden shop to silver shop with a x3.. example a pack of elites would cost 20 gold coins and now cost 60 silver coins.. the price of things that moved are inflacted with a x3 price from gold to silver..
    And not the coin transfer from gold to silver.. Something seems wrong!.. if intentional it would be a a bad and mean thing against players!..

Anyway. why touch the shop! Shop Master Blacksmith!
    I do not see an announcement on January update for it!... So this changes seem to be a silent move to do things on the quiet and see if players did not find out.. really!..

• TheFreez (US1)TheFreez (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    How do I get a military district?
    and they wonder why people keep leaving the game.......
    why there isnt any soldiers in that gold shop?
    Aren't they in the Silver Shop now?

How do I get a military district?
    Win the LTPE, is says so in the Update Notes.

@jugulator (PT1) could you please contact support on this issue?

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    How will people get a military district when only one comes out every month and the same whales will be getting it? We should be able to build it for construction tokens, what do you think @Crom Cruach ?
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    yeah it's a good update i guess
    yes
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316

On the gold shop says one gold coin gives 3 silver coins!

And when we try to change, it just gives the equal amount of silver coins and not x3!

Strange that from the other side things seem to work:

when you buy silver coins, the buying thing shows amount of the packages of silver coins, and 1 package is 3 silvers, try to buy 1, and you see you get 3coins
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    edited 02.02.2020
    @Achaean (US1) Currently that is the only way to get them, these are likely to become more widely available over time.

By the announcement you posted, @Crom Cruach the "districts" are to be buildable buildings available from the build menu.  They will behave like normal buildings.  Available to build in Green (main and OPs), Ice, Sand and Fire.  ONLY this first district is set to be the reward from the LTPE.

Districts are new buildings that can have other buildings stored inside it. The amount of buildings that can be stored inside a District will vary depending on the level of the District.

They behave like normal buildings, meaning that they can be built from the build menu, can be demolished, upgraded and also have an info pop up. They cannot burn or be smashed and they may only be demolished if there are no buildings stored inside.

Districts come in different types, each type will have a certain set of buildings that can be stored inside it.

Players will be able to build the District in the main castle of the Great Empire as well as in the Everwinter Glacier, the Burning Sands, and the Fire Peaks kingdoms. Districts may also be built inside Outposts in the Great Empire.

Only certain buildings will be allowed to be put inside the District. Those buildings, once inside the district, will still work as usual and all its effects will still be valid for the castle.

If you want to get the first district, the Military District, you are going to have to fight. It’s the first prize in our monthly events such as the Ice championship! Sharpen your swords, this is going to be a hard fight.

Of course, this is what it says today.  Better get a screen shot of it, as there is always the possibility that it will be removed when / if they decide to change the rules on us.  

https://snipboard.io/FqgbsW.jpg

There you go.  Just in case...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.