Make fun of the Khan

For those of you who are level 70, you all probably know about the feature "taunting the Khan". Now, I thought it's not fun if we don't actually taunt the Khan, so this thread is for all of you to relieve your anger against the Khan for sending such terrible attacks most of the time and make fun of him!

Please don't mark these posts as "abuse" as they are not directed at other players (hopefully!!)

I'll start: The Khan is a big noob :)
Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
Sir,
Pease be polite!
As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
shut up @forestw (AU1)
================

Comments

• Khan is nerfed. :( He dont attack anymore, he just send his welcoming committee with 300-400 ppl. :(
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 449US1
    Khan is nerfed. :( He dont attack anymore, he just send his welcoming committee with 300-400 ppl. :(
    I like to welcome the welcoming committee with 3k defense and four slots of lime bombs lol.

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

When I taunt the Khan, I get toolburned :frowning:

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• When I taunt the Khan, I get toolburned :frowning:
    Welcome to the game!!!! For whatever reason, I treat the khan just as I do the glory. If you get a target with between 5k-8k defs, you send loads of top quality banners. Anything less, you send the red banners and blue ones.

With the Khan, it is exactly the same, from 260-900 incoming, I just use stones and anything ranged. Any incomings of over 1k, which has happened before, then I put limes in and arrow slits. That way, I will not lose 15 limes trying to defend a 260 incoming that has 5 waves.

Genius... worked for me.

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Sign In to comment.