No more Shopping Cart" deals?

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 823
    I highly doubt that there's anything to translate yet.  @Lady Nym (US1)   They might get started drafting the article/announcement friday at 11:29 a.m., but will leave for 'lunch' at 11:30.  Lunch will end monday morning, at which point they will conclude it's too late for any announcement regarding this.  Probably because of some new bug/crash that will arise in the next day or two.
  • Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 109
    I love this change, no decent offers means money will stay in my pockets.  My missis is delighted.  She is already ordering a new car with the savings.
    Geeza you say that but with the amount of money you spend you can buy food for a whole African village for a year.
  • TomtUser (US1)TomtUser (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    been 7 days i think since I've seen any prime time offers or tiered offers...I rely on these specials to continue playing....yes I do buy rubies but no more than $100 / month
    TomtUser @ usa 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 283
    Tom there are several threads already on the subject in General Discussion and in Feedback Channels

Rest assured you are not alone - the impact of moving the special offers into the sale section has been felt far and wide, and not in a good way.  You like so many are not prepared to buy rubies without the offers that go alongside them nor are you wanting to buy "sale" offers that give you no rubies.  
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 397
    I am awaiting the translations and we will release a statement then.
    @Crom Cruach  If GGE needs help with the translation then i'm sure we have players who are fluent in ...
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 255
    Nothing will be released until Friday afternoon just before GGE finish for the weekend 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    this sums up ggs perfectly whenever they want to take items/bonus/or events away they just do it then try and fob us of with silly excuses,like not being able to translate german to english lol,then they try and gauge the responce as to wether they have to explain why they did it, players are leaving in droves this will just speed things up i will not be spending any more of my money on the game
    indywolf @ en 1
  • reblousou (GB1)reblousou (GB1) GB1 Posts: 147
    @Crom Cruach 
    restore our faith......where's that translation ? or is google struggling with how to translate we're shafting all our players and killing the game. Take note its normal for gge  to annoy non ruby players OR ruby players, but this time you've managed to cover all the bases and push all players types closer to the edge of quitting lol 
    Leader of The Wanderers
  • We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
    the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
    this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Seems to me after your latest display of greed you won't need any moderators as there won't be any players !!!!
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 283
    I think my browser is broken - I keep coming to the forum to look for relevant and useful updates from GGS and despite refreshing three or four times (just in case my browser can't refresh the pages in one attempt), there is nothing new. No news.  Is everyone else suffering from browsers that don't refresh and bring up the pearls of wisdom from above?

They do say no news is good news don't they?  I'm not so sure!
    Osiris @ en 1
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    maybe we have to ask the questions in german now so they can read what we are asking about ??
    indywolf @ en 1
  • pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    EVENING ALL

its gge super marketing people..take away the only thing people spend money on..
    i will not be spending money on rubies or any other stupid offer they are now trying to get  us to spend on...
    like most long termers on here I have a stash of tools skips ect..but they wont last forever...
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 770
    can GGE just tell us whats going on please not hard at my work we have to tell customers when we change things that effect the customer not hard come on
    they shown last years they don't have too ;) players will keep on playing and paying :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • I'm only a small ruby buyer but with the new method i'll be buying even less - never bought the rage boost buy was looking at trying to finish in top 100 soon as the relic rewards are fairly decent - think it'll be a grind to get between 20/25k khan points a day though, might just go out for a walk in the rain !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • I can't buy a car ( like @Philt123 (GB1)  )  with money not spent here - but went clothes shopping yesterday !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    Typical GGE. lots and lots of activity at GGE fixing a problem that would ultimatly cost them money.  When something changes that has negativly impacted our experience and ultimatly our pockets, even the providing a simple explantion is too much for them.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • EdMohrmann (US1)EdMohrmann (US1) US1 Posts: 121

Personal to Crom C. - good luck finding another job when this POS finally collapses beneath the weight of

all the dumb crap GGS  'management' has loaded upon it...

EdMohrmann @ usa 1
  • vriko75 (NL1)vriko75 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 6
    @ crom cuach: I'm just very disappointed no response was given on an serious question whether there are developments to give players opportunity for obtaining the 5 and 24 hours time skip again. I agree with most posts combinations rubies and offers should return
    how to play the game where these items are needed so badly?

but maybe no response given is also response ...... :(
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 823
    I highly doubt that there's anything to translate yet.  @Lady Nym (US1)   They might get started drafting the article/announcement friday at 11:29 a.m., but will leave for 'lunch' at 11:30.  Lunch will end monday morning, at which point they will conclude it's too late for any announcement regarding this.  Probably because of some new bug/crash that will arise in the next day or two.
    Am I good or what?  I posted the above on the 15th.  Today(Friday the 17th) GGE brings us the OR reset debacle.  We aren't going to hear a thing from GGE on this.  EVER.
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 87
    Am I good or what?  I posted the above on the 15th.  Today(Friday the 17th) GGE brings us the OR reset debacle.  We aren't going to hear a thing from GGE on this.  EVER.
    Show off!!!    B)
    jamman @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.