Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

UNDERWORLD EVENT

When? Where? How much? Where is it? How long? What is this ? 

Comments

• honzak204 (AU1)honzak204 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 20

never, nowhere, none, nowhere, 0 sec, old event

• Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) INT2 Posts: 195
    edited 22.12.2019
    I posted many threads about underworld, blade coast and thorn king. 

WE NEED THOSE EVENTS to finish tasks.

No matter they are old we need them and we want them.

• achievements points , rubies and most i still enjoy them . almost all old events are good and removing events from the game is like suicide
  • Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) INT2 Posts: 195
    edited 19.01.2020
    I will write again and again every single day if needed but for god sake please give us those events back as old as they are we want to play them and its important for us who want to finish tasks for achievement points. Its totally unfair to remove them just like that. 

@Crom Cruach

• koko27 (INT1)koko27 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    Only reason is because GGE want to keep players waiting so they dont finish achievements and get bored so they stall for years
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    +1... would love to see some of these old events.. come on gge!! 

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • My guess for the reason why they wont bring them back is because there is no reason to buy anything to complete these events.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file